The Coriolis mass flow meter is a pipe-line transmitter,
that measures the flow rate by using the Coriolis effect principle,
that the fluid flows in the vibrating pipe to generate a proportional to the mass flow,
and is composed of a flow detecting sensor and a converter.
Coriolis mass flowmeters enable direct measurement of mass flow,
high precision, multi-media, and multiple process parameters,
and are widely used in petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, and other industries.
Sino-Instrument 3131Coriolis Mass Flow Meters’ measuring principle,
is based on the controlled generation of Coriolis forces.
The measurement would not be affected by pressure, temperature, viscosity, density, etc.
And the Compensation calculation is not required.
The structure contains two parts: Sensor & Transmitter.
The mass flow meter measures the mass per unit time
(e.g., kilograms per second) flowing through the device.
The accuracy of the Coriolis Mass Flow Meters is ±0.1%~ ±0.2%.
The application range is large.
Features of SI-3131 Coriolis mass flow meter
- The double-U or double-C flow tube ensures the high metering accuracy and customer’s requirement.
- A comprehensive series of data supplied, including mass flow, volume flow, density, temperature, and reference Parameters, make reliable results without tedious conversion, so the flowmeter is a direct substitute of the voltmeter.
- Integrated installation structure reduces installation cost.
- Compatible with A size of series C flowmeter (A refers to the plane distance of two flanges).
- The standard size of the sensor output interface makes the compatible transmitter replaceable, which is easier for Maintenance.
- High stability spares people from frequent calibration.
- Dispensing with rectification and a special installation of filter or straight tube parts.
- Having no moving parts so there is no need for frequent maintenance.
- No choke-flow parts and the larger flow normal diameter enable the reduction of pressure loss, energy consumption, And improvidence.
- A vast range of calibers can suit all the metering requirements in the process of.
Specifications of SI-3131 Coriolis mass flow meter
|Applications||Suitable for Liquid, Gas, Liquid- Solid, Gas- Solid, Liquid- Gas Mass Measurement or volume measurement|
|Materials of the Measurement Pipeline||SS 316L/ HC Hastelloy|
|Pressure||Please refer to the chart shown below. Special orders would be placed for high pressure.|
|Medium Temperature||-50℃~+150℃ (Highest Temperature: +350℃, Lowest Temperature: -300℃ could be special ordered )|
|Environment Temperature||Sensor:-40℃~+150℃; Transmitter:-20℃~+70℃|
|Flow Rate Measurement Accuracy||± 0.2% ,± 0.1% optional|
|Density Measurement Accuracy||±0.002g/cm³,±0.001g/cm³ optional|
|Repeatability||±0.10% Flow Rate ±[½(Zero Point Stability/Flow Rate)×100]% Flow Rate|
|Output Signal||4~20mA Load Resistance <500Ω(Instantaneous or Density optional);0~10kHz Instantaneous Flow Rate Pulse Signal;Standard RS 485 RTU protocol|
|Explosion- Proof Symbol||EX d ib II C T5 Gb|
Applications of Coriolis mass flow meter
Coriolis mass flow meter measuring principle
Each Coriolis flowmeter has one or more measuring tubes,
which an exciter causes to oscillate artificially.
As soon as the fluid starts to flow in the measuring tube,
additional twisting is imposed on this oscillation due to the fluid‘s inertia.
Two sensors detect this change of the tube oscillation in time and space as the “phase difference.”
This difference is a direct measure of the mass flow.
In addition, the fluid density can also be determined from the oscillation frequency of the measuring tubes.
The temperature of the measuring tube is also registered to compensate for thermal influences.
The process temperature derived from this is available as an additional output signal.
Types of mass flow-meters
Sino-Instrumen offer different types of mass flow meter, like:
For direct mass measurement of industrial gases, compressed air, and aqueous fluids.
Coriolis flowmeter price
Sino-Instrument offers 20 Coriolis mass flow meter products, with Best Price.
About 13% of these are Petroleum& Chemical flow meters, 4% are water treatment flow indicators.
The best Reference price is USD 2000-7000.
A wide variety of Coriolis mass flow meter options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Instrument is Coriolis mass flow meter suppliers, located in China.
Coriolis mass flow meter products are most popular in North America, Mid East, and Eastern Europe.
The United States, and India, which export 99%, 1%, and 1% of ultrasonic level transmitter respectively.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from a certified supplier,
with ISO9001, ISO14001 certification.
Request a Quote