Multi-point continuous level measurement and control, Custom liquid level float switch.
Multi level float switch is a custom multi point float level sensor & switch. SI-U02 Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch is ideal for multiple liquid level measure and control. Like: Controlling pumps & valves. Warning of high or low level alarms. Indicating tank levels, and much more. To meet different applicaitons, these versatile level switches are available in many materials. Like: Stainless Steel, Brass & Buna, PVC, Polypropylene or PTFE and can be ordered with an integrated temperature sensor. Use these multi-level float switches with a tank level alarm or liquid level control relay for a turnkey solution. Explosion-proof available.
Call us now to talk with a sales engineer or fill out our easy to use request for quote form by following the steps below.
Sino-Inst will work closely with you to spec out the exact made-to-order liquid level float switch for your application needs. Still inexpensive and exactly what you would like. Tell us your application and that we will make a sensor to your specifications. Quick and easy!
Features of SI-U02 Point Level Float Switch
- Can be used for multi-point control. The position of the control switch can be customized according to user needs.
- No power is required to use the reed switch, and the life of the contact can reach 2 million times.
- All the switch outlets are in the same junction box, and the external construction wiring cost is low.
- Compared with other types of liquid level switches with multiple switch control points, the RF unit has the lowest unit price.
- The protection level of the junction box is above IP-65.
- It is made of PP and SUS316 metal, so regardless of acid and alkali liquid, solvent or various fuels, there are suitable products for use.
- The magnetic reed switch is completely isolated from the wires and liquid. So it can be used safely on high temperature and high voltage equipment.
- Connecting rod type float level switch set, suitable for high temperature and high pressure occasions.
- 60VA dry contact reed switch, can choose normally open or normally closed by floating ball installation position.
- 316 SS float, conduit and mounting interface, suitable for harsh environment.
- American standard (NEMA 4X) polypropylene housing with rotatable base for electrical centering adjustment.
- Customizable catheter length and switch set point size.
Specifications of SI-U02 Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch
- PP and PVDF materials are suitable for strong acid and alkali places; SUS304 / 316 metal materials are suitable for high temperature and high pressure tank
- The most complete specifications of the junction box, including plastic, aluminum alloy, stainless steel explosion-proof type, protection level IP-65 or higher
- Contact capacity 50W / 250VAC SPST or 40W / 250VAC SPDT
- Connection flanges have JIS, DIN, ANSI specifications; teeth have NPT, PF, BSP and other specifications
- Multi-point control, easy installation and cost saving
- Length: 7.6Cm to 2.4m
- Accuracy: ± 3mm
- Repeatability: ± 1mm
- Specific gravity: minimum 0.55
- Installation position: vertical installation ± 30 degrees
- Switch set point: 1-5 (factory setting)
- Contact type: SPST reed
- Contact capacity: 240VAC / VDC @ 60VA
- Electric shock output: normally open
- Working temperature: -40 degrees to 200 degrees
- Ambient temperature: -40 degrees to 60 degrees
- Installation height: 13.2Cm
- Pressure: 13.8bar
- Protection level: IP65
- Housing material: PP.UL94VO
- Terminal strip: 12 posts, socket
- Electrical interface: 1/2 ”NPT
- Installation interface: 2 “NPT
- Grade: Universal
- Certification: CE
- Special specifications can be customized according to customer needs
SI-U02 Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch Types
In order to adapt to different measuring liquids, customers can choose different wetted materials.
|Types||Wetted material||Operating temperature||Working pressure|
|Standard type||Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 304SS, 316L||-30 ~ 120 ℃||≤2.5MPa|
|Anticorrosive||Polypropylene PP||-30 ~ 80 ℃||≤0.4MPa|
|Corrosion-resistant||Teflon PTFE/PVC||-30 ~ 160 ℃||≤1.0MPa|
Working Principle of Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch
The Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch operates magnetically, without mechanical connections. And it is simple and reliable. When the floating ball switch measures the floating medium of the test medium, the float moves the main body. And at the same time, the magnet on the other end of the float will control the magnet on the switch operating lever.Set one or more reed switches in a closed metal or plastic tube. And then pass the tube through one or more, hollow and floating ring with ring magnet inside. And use the fixed ring to control the floating ball and the magnetic spring. The switch is in the relevant position, which makes the float float up and down within a certain range. The magnet in the float is used to attract the contacts of the reed switch, which generates the opening and closing action.
Applications of Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch
The Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch is suitable for:Control the pump operation to maintain the liquid level. Control the automatic loading and unloading of the tank. Control the liquid level or supply signals. Such as oil tanks, automatic cleaning systems, hydraulic tanks, low-pressure boilers, sewage treatment systems.
- Shipbuilding Industry
- Generator Facilities
- Petrochemical Industry
- Food/Beverage Industry
- Waste Water/Water Purified Facilities
- Electronic Industry
- Dyeing and Finishing Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Rubber/ Plastic Industry
SI-U02 Multi-Point Liquid Level Float Switch Dimension
- Multi-core cables are recommended for wiring. The load of the controlled line must match the contact capacity of the float switch.
- The installation position should be far from the water inlet, otherwise the switch will cause malfunction due to the fluctuation of the water inlet.
- If the switch device is on the wall of the container, an L-shaped steel bracket can be added.
- When the float switch is used in a circuit with an inductive load such as a motor, relay, solenoid coil, etc., it is recommended to protect the circuit in parallel at both ends of the load such as: RC (buffer), rheostat, diode, etc.
- After the wiring is completed, please tighten the box cover and fix the connection port to ensure the junction box is waterproof.
- The identification numbers on the terminal block of the terminal board correspond to the contacts of the floating balls from top to bottom.
More Featured Level Sensors
Sino-Instrument offers over 10 level transmitters for level measurement.
About 50% of these are liquid level meters,
40% is the tank level sensor.
A wide variety of level meters options are available to you,
such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Instrument is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of level measurement instrumentation, located in China.
Request a Quote