Temperature Transmitters (4-20mA),
also known as thermocouple temperature transmitter,
or thermal resistance temperature transmitter,
are sensors with an electrical transmission output.
From wall mounted to PC programmable,
to LCD Display, to intrinsically safe models,
there are a variety of transmitters to choose from.
Sino-Instrument’s economical devices provide accuracy and reliability at the lowest possible cost.
Features of temperature transmitter 4-20mA
- Ultra-small (module φ44×18) integration, strong versatility
- Two-wire system 4~20mA DC output. The transmission distance is long and the anti-interference ability is strong.
- Cold end, temperature drift, non-linear automatic compensation.
- High measurement accuracy and good long-term stability.
- The temperature module is internally filled with epoxy resin casting technology,
- which is suitable for use in various harsh and dangerous places.
- Integrated design, simple and reasonable structure, can directly replace the ordinary assembled thermocouple, thermal resistance.
- Mechanical protection IP65
- Using thermocouple temperature change, can eliminate the use of compensation wires, reduce costs
- LCD, digital tube, pointer and other indication functions are convenient for on-site monitoring.
- When the ambient temperature is >70 °C,
- the transmitter and field display instrument can be installed in separate (isolated) mode.
SI-SBW integrated temperature transmitter 4-20mA
SBWR thermocouple temperature transmitter,
and SBWZ thermal resistance temperature transmitter,
are field-mounted temperature transmitter units,
in thermocouple and thermal resistance series instruments.
The SI-SBW series integrated temperature transmitter,
is a perfect combination of temperature sensor and transmitter.
It converts the temperature signal in the range of -200~+1600 °C,
into two-wire 4~20mA DC signal transmission in a very simple way.
Accurate measurement and control of temperature for displays, regulators, recorders, DCS, etc.
Technical Parameters of temperature transmitter 4-20mA
- Thermal resistance Pt100, Cu50, Cu100
- Thermocouple K, E, S, B, T, J, N2.
- Output: 2-wire system 4-20mA DC.
- Output 4~20mA DC signal in the range can be linear with the output resistance signal of the RTD thermometer,
- Linear with the input temperature signal of the RTD thermometer;
- Linear with the thermocouple input millivolt signal, or with thermoelectric.
- The input temperature signal of the oven thermometer is linear.
- The basic error: 0.1 level, 0.25 level, 0.5 level
- Transmission method: two-wire system
- The transmitter working power supply voltage minimum 12V, the highest 35V, rated working voltage 24V.
- Load: the limit of negative two-load resistance is calculated by the following formula(max)=50×(Vmm-12)
- That is, the load resistance can be selected from 0 to 600 Ω at 24 V) rated load 250 Ω.
- Note: The range-adjustable transmitter needs to be repeatedly debugged when changing the range of zero and full scale; t
- he galvanic transmitter must be warmed up for 30 minutes before commissioning.
- The ambient temperature impact ≤ 0.05% 1 ° C
- Normal working environment:
- a, ambient temperature -25 ° C ~ +80 ° C
- b, relative humidity 5% to 95%
- c, mechanical vibration f ≤ 55Hz amplitude <0.15mm
- Explosion-proof grade: EXdIIBT4, EXdIIBT6, EXdIICT6.
- Protection level: IP54
To select a temperature transmitter you need to know the following parameters:
1, Temperature range:
2. Sensor index number:
Thermal resistance: PT100 Thermocouple: K S B
3. The accuracy requirements of the temperature transmitter:
A. sensor accuracy:
1) PT100-A grade
2) K S B -I class IIB, transmission accuracy:
0.5 level 0.3 level 0.2 level 0.1 level (thermocouple is 0.5 level)
4, output signal and function:
The output signal is generally 4~20mA output, and the function is with HART protocol RS485 communication.
5, Sensor connection and size: thread, flange, etc.
6, The depth of the sensor insertion depth mm
7, The diameter of the sensor mm:
8. Material requirements for sensors and installation methods
9. Whether the site environment needs explosion-proof
10. Whether there are interferences such as walkie-talkies, inverters, and high-power motors at the use site.
Sino-Instrument Integrated temperature transmitter series products:
digital integrated temperature transmitter,
integrated temperature transmitter with HART protocol,
thermocouple integrated temperature transmitter,
thermal resistance integrated temperature transmitter,
intelligent temperature change Send the device, etc.
More Featured Products: