Gas mass flow meters are very important in some important industrial fields. This kind of equipment installed in pipelines can detect gas. The gas mass flowmeter manufacturer introduced the task of monitoring the flow rate in the pipeline system.
Featured Gas mass flow meters
Gas mass flow meter types
Further reading: Industrial LPG/Propane flow meter
Gas mass flow meter Applications
- Gas quality flow measurement and operation for heating furnace and cracking furnace;
- Petrochemical equipment, oil production plant, torch gas quality flow measurement;
- Air index flow measurement and control for combustion furnace; radon mass flow and control for gas turbine generator;
- Food industry and beverage gas mass flow and control;
- Hydrogen mass flow control in waterworks;
- High-purity gas quality flow measurement when manufacturing semiconductor materials;
- Quality flow measurement of metal catalysts and organic chemical preservatives;
- Pump maintenance and operation, pump tightness, and grease pool leakage inspection;
- Central air-conditioning control system;
- Mass flow measurement of instrument gas, process gas, N2, etc.
- Gas detector, atmospheric sampler
- Leak detection
- Gas distribution system software
- Laboratory gas measurement
- Medical applications
- Solid-State Battery
- Gases used: Air, O2, N2, He, Ar, CO2, H2, CH4, C3H8, N2O, SF6, C3H6, CO, C4H10, and most of the gases.
Extended reading: Food grade flow meters for Food & Beverage industry
Thermal mass flow meter
What is a Thermal Mass Flow Meter?
A thermal gas mass flow meter is a flow meter that can detect the mass flow of gas without temperature and pressure compensation.
Thermal Mass Flow Meter Unaffected by changes in viscosity, density, temperature, or pressure. Thermal mass flow meters are designed based on the principle of thermal diffusion.
Including natural gas, coal gas, liquefied gas, flare gas, argon, carbon dioxide, and other mixed gas flow measurement.
Read more about: Tips for Thermal Mass Flow Meter|Better Industrial Gas Meter
Gas mass flow meter working principle
The thermal flowmeter is a flowmeter designed based on the principle of thermal diffusion.
That is, when the fluid flows through the heat-generating object, the heat loss of the heat-generating object is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid.
The sensors of the series flowmeter have two standards RTD,
one for the heat source, and one for measuring the temperature of the fluid.
When the fluid flows, the temperature difference between the two is linear with the flow rate,
and then the relationship is controlled by microelectronic control technology.
Converted to a linear output that measures the flow signal.
Read more about:
Advantages of gas mass flowmeters
(1) The gas mass flow meter can be used at normal temperature and pressure or under high pressure. And this product can directly measure the desired data. No pressure compensation is required. No flow compensation is required. This is Unmatched by other products.
(2) It can work normally at room temperature or 100 degrees or even higher temperature. It does not need any temperature compensation. It can be effectively and directly measured.
(3) The gas mass flow meter has a relatively wide range. Generally speaking, it can take into account both small flow and large flow measurement. It is especially suitable for those large-caliber measurements.
(4) The flow resistance of the gas mass flowmeter is basically declining. The ability to resist media corrosion is relatively strong, and the measurement accuracy is relatively high.
(5) When the gas mass meteor meter is actually outputting the signal, it will take into account the situation of each signal, and it can be displayed by remote transmission, which is convenient for cooperating with other meters. It can also be effectively realized after this. Multi-flow records can be automatically accumulated, and data can be easily searched anytime and anywhere.
(6) The gas mass flowmeter is more convenient to install and easy to maintain. It can play a variety of anti-vibration functions.
(7) There are many applications of gas mass flow meters, which can be used in public works. They can be used well in the supervision system of water treatment. They can also be used in oil or natural gas projects, which can be used for energy exchange.
A wide variety of industrial flow meter options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst offers over 10 Gas mass flow meters, with the Best Price.
All of our flow meters can work with the AMS NEW TREX.
Sino-Instrument is mass flow meter supplier, located in China. Mass flow meter products are most popular in North America, Mid East, and Eastern Europe.
The United States, and India, which export 99%, 1%, and 1% of ultrasonic level transmitters respectively.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from a certified supplier, with ISO9001, ISO14001 certification.
Request a Quote