The hydraulic flow meter is mainly for inline hydraulic system instantaneous flow test and high-pressure test. Industrial Hydraulic oil flow meter, also called hydraulic flow gauge.
Sino-Inst offers Turbine, Mass flow, Oval gear, V-cone, Target, and Orifice flow meters for inline hydraulic oil flow. Features like: bidirectional, high pressure, analog, can be customized as customer need.
Sino-Inst offers a variety of hydraulic oil flow Meters for flow measurement. If you have any questions, please contact our sales engineers.
Featured Hydraulic Flow Meters for Sale
You may like: High-Temperature Oval Gear Heating oil Flow Meter
How to use a hydraulic flow meter
- A flow meter can be placed in any location of the hydraulic line to detect the flow rate. Flow meters with variable port sizes are available that are suitable for different hydraulic systems.
- When the hydraulic system operates, the fluid is passed towards the flow meter.
- A flow meter mainly contains 3 parts; the primary device, a transducer and a transmitter. The transducer senses the hydraulic fluid passing through the primary device.
- And a usable flow signal is generated by the transmitter when the sensed signal is sent by the transducer.
- The volume is calculated based on the principle that the volume of fluid passing is directly proportional to the cross-sectional area and the fluid velocity.
- Also, the mass flow is directly proportional to fluid density and volume.
- Then, this calculated hydraulic measurement is displayed on the hydraulic flow meter gauge.
- All standard hydraulic oil flow meters supports unidirectional flow.
- But, reverse flow by-pass options are also available with some selected flow meters.
- Selecting a hydraulic flow meter is a difficult procedure. A wrong selection will cause errors in the diagnosed result.
- The factors that need to be considered while selecting a hydraulic flow meter are:
- the hydraulic fluid properties.
- operating condition of the hydraulic system.
- the need for measuring flow.
- the level of accuracy required.
- the effect of fluid on flow meter and vice-versa.
- and finally the budget.
More about inline oil flow meter
How to Select Hydraulic flow Meter?
When searching for a flow meter for use in a particular hydraulic application, these five questions can help:
- What are the fluid properties?
- What is the hydraulic system operating condition
- Why is flow being measured; how accurately does the flow measurement need to be?
- What effect might the flow meter have on the fluid and vice-versa?
- How important is it to measure flow;
- What is your budget?
Extended Reading: Mechanical oil flow meter
More Oil Flow Measurement Solutions
Sino-Inst is Manufacturer of Hydraulic Oil Flow Meters. We supply more than 20 kinds of Hydraulic Flow Meters. 50% turbine flowmeters, 20% oval gear flow meters, 20% DP flow meters and other types of flowmeters.
Hydraulic Oil Flow Meters are mainly used for flow measurement of various oils.
It can measure even liquids such as crude oil, lubricating oil, gasoline, diesel etc.
Hydraulic Oil Flow Meters enable stable flow measurement. This greatly meets the measurement needs of many applications. Can be used from small to large tubes.
Sino-Inst’s Hydraulic Oil Flow Meters, made in China, Having good Quality, With better price. Our flow measurement instruments are widely used in China, India, Pakistan, the US, and other countries.
The entire team at Sino-Inst’s has received excellent training, so we can ensure that every client’s needs are met. For assistance with your product requirements, whether it’s a Hydraulic Flow Meters, level sensor, or other device, give us a call.
Request a Quote