Digital Water Flow Meter is also called Electronic Water Flow Meter. Digital Water flow meter is flow meter that can display water flow rate, and have the output for the flow rate. Like 4-20mA output, HART, RS 485, and so on. Digital Water Flow Meter is widely used in industrial water and household water measurement. Most of Sino-Inst flow meters are digital water flow meter. Like the electromagnetic flow meter, Portable ultrasonic flow meter, Turbine flow meter…..
Flow Meters for Water
What is a water flow meter?
Water flow meter is an instrument specially used to measure the flow of water in pipes. You can get many different types of water flow meters from your facility.
When used in certain applications, each flow meter has its own advantages. For many pipelines and similar systems, the water must be maintained at a specified flow rate to ensure the effective operation of the system.
At low flow rates, the speed of the water may be so low that suspended solids settle to the bottom of the pipe, which will deteriorate the efficiency of the pipe and eventually lead to the accumulation of contaminants, which can cause damage.
Since water flow meters can be used in a wide range of applications, there are many reasons to need these flow meters.
On the one hand, knowing that the fluid is in the right place at the right time is very beneficial to ensure that operating costs and efficiency are maintained.
These meters can also be used to ensure that fluids are kept in motion or to determine if the tank is properly balanced.
Any drop in the flow rate may indicate that the water quality is deteriorating and requires treatment.
In some applications, accurate flow measurement is critical to product quality and the health and safety of the final product. These meters are relatively easy to install in the pipeline, depending on the type of meter you choose.
Featured Digital Water Flow Meters for Sale
How do you measure the speed of water?
Normally, like the Domestic water, industrial water, raw water, ground water, urban sewage, industrial wastewater, the processed neutral pulp, pulp slurry, etc.
We need to know the flow rate. We know the flow, we can analyze the water flow, control the flow, and so on.
For industrial water, most time is in the pipeline. Sometimes in the open channel.
- For pipe flow measurement, we can install a flow meter on the pipe.
- If the pipe can be changed, we can install a pipe flow meter or a flange to mount.
- Electromagnetic flowmeters, turbine flowmeters, are all installed in this way.
- If the pipe diameter is large, we can choose to install a plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter at a lower cost.
- If the pipe cannot be changed, we can install the ultrasonic flowmeter, which is convenient and quick.
- For open channel flow measurement, we can specialize open channel flowmeters. If you need to purchase an open channel flowmeter, you can contact us to customize it according to your requirements.
Water flow meter types
Water flow meters are flow meters that can diaplay the flow rate of industrial water pipe.
A water flow meter measures the amount of water flowing through a pipe. We have several kinds to choose from, depending on the application, maintenance needs, and budget.
There are four common water flow meter types:
Turbine (also called mechanical), Vortex, Ultrasonic, and Magnetic. We will tell you everything you need to know about them and help you choose one for your application.
First, you should know the flow meter working principles.
Flow Metering Principalples
- Differential Pressure Flow meters
- Velocity Flow meters
- Positive Displacement Flow meters
- Mass Flow meters
- For Open Channel Flow meters – weirs, flumes, submerged orifices , current meters, acoustic flow meters and more
Types of water flow meters
You may like:
- Liquid Turbine Flow Meters
- Cryogenic Flow Meters for Sale
- Liquid Flow Meters Guide
- Sanitary Flow Meters for Sale
- Natural Gas Flow Meter Selection Guide
- Coke Oven Gas Measurement
- Buyer’s Guide: Flow Technology-Turbine Flow Meter
- Mass Flow Rate vs Volumetric Flow Rate
- Steam Flow Measurement: Do you need temperature and pressure compensation?
Sino-Inst offers over 30 water flow meter products. About 50% of these are differential pressure flow meters. 40% are water meters (like the Insertion Turbine Flow Meter), and 40% are water treatment (like the Annubar flow meter ).
A wide variety of water flow meter options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of water flow meter, located in China.
The top supplying country is China (Mainland), which supply 100% of the water flow meter respectively.
Sino-Inst sells through a mature distribution network that reaches all 50 states and 30 countries worldwide. Water flow meter products are most popular in Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, and Mid East.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, with ISO9001, ISO14001 certification.
Request a Quote