Temperature sensor transmitter is a combination of temperature sensor and temperature transmitter. It can be used in chemistry and medicine.
Thermocouple, thermal resistance and temperature transmitter of SBW series are the temperature transmitter units of on-site installation type in DDZ series instruments and they are used by matching with industrial thermocouple, thermal resistance. It uses dual-wire transmission mode(two conducting wires are used as the common transmission lines for power input and signal output).
It transforms the industrial thermocouple, thermal resistance signal into 4-20mA and 0-10 mA output signals which are linear with input signal and temperature signal. The transmitter can be directly installed in the junction box of the thermocouple and thermal resistance so as to form an integrated structure. As the temperature measuring instruments of new generation, it is widely used in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, light industry, textile, food, national defense, scientific research and other industrial sectors.
Sino-Inst offers a variety of Temperature sensor transmitter. If you have any questions, please contact our sales engineers.
The Difference Between Temperature Sensor Transmitter
A temperature sensor refers to a sensor that can sense temperature and convert it into a usable output signal. Temperature sensor is the core part of temperature measuring instrument, and there are many types. According to the measurement method, it can be divided into two categories: contact type and non-contact type.
Temperature transmitter uses thermocouple and thermal resistance as temperature measuring elementAfter measurement, the output signal is sent to the transmitter after voltage stability filtering, operational amplification, nonlinear correction, V/I conversion, constant current and reverse
The Function Of The Temperature Transmitter
A temperature transmitter is an instrument that converts a temperature variable into a standard output signal that can be transmitted.Mainly used for the measurement and control of temperature parameters in industrial processes.
The temperature current transmitter converts the signal of the temperature sensor into a current signal, and connects it to an auxiliary instrument to display the corresponding temperature.
- High precision
- The range and zero point can be continuously adjusted from the outside
- Good stability
- Positive mobility can reach 500%, negative mobility can reach 600%
- Two-wire system, three-wire system, four-wire system
- Adjustable damping, overvoltage resistance
- Solid state sensor design
- No mechanical moving parts, less maintenance
- Light weight (2.4kg)
- Full series of unified structure, strong interchangeability
- Miniaturization (total height 166mm)
- The diaphragm material contact medium is optional
- Unilateral overpressure
- Low-pressure casting aluminum alloy shell
- Superior measurement performance, used for pressure, differential pressure, liquid level, flow measurement
Thermocouple: (two wire system), voltage: connect cable:sensor lead, maximum impedance 1.5k
Thermal resistance: (three wire system, four wire system), resistance measurement: connect cable: resistance compensation can reach 50.
2.output Isolated voltage 0.5kV instead of 2.5KV
3.Transmitter input options, accuracy and environmental temperature impact.
How Does A Thermocouple Transmitter Work?
Thermocouple or thermal resistance sensor will be converted into electrical signal by the temperature and then, the signal is sent to the input network of the transmitter which is consisted of zero adjustment circuit, a thermocouple compensation circuit and other related circuits. The signal after zero adjustment will be input to the operational amplifier for signal amplification. The signal after amplification will be output as 4 ~ 20mA DC after being processed by the V/I converter in one way; in another way, it will be displayed in gauge outfit after being processed by A/D converter.
There are two kinds of linear circuit in the transmitter, both of which adopt the feedback mode. The thermal resistance sensor is corrected by the positive feedback mode while the thermocouple sensor is corrected by approximation method of multiple-segment line. There are two kinds of display modes for the temperature transmitter of integrated digital display. The temperature transmitter displayed by LCD is output by the two-wire system while the temperature transmitter displayed by LED is output by the three-wire system.
- Bimetal sensor：The bimetal consists of two pieces of metal with different expansion coefficients glued together. As temperature changes, material A will expand more than other metals, causing the metal plate to bend. The curvature of the bend can be converted into an output signal.
- Bimetal rod and metal tube sensor：As the temperature rises, the length of the metal pipe (material A) increases,but the length of the unexpanded steel pipe (metal B) does not increase, so due to the change in position, the linear expansion of the metal pipe can be transmitted. Furthermore, this linear expansion can be converted into an output signal.
- Sensor designed for liquid and gas deformation curve：When the temperature changes, the volume of liquid and gas will change accordingly.
Various types of structures can convert this expansion change into a position change, thereby generating a position change.
Request a Quote