What is the RTD temperature transmitter?
An RTD Temperature Transmitter
(Resistance Temperature Detector or Resistance Temperature Device)
is one of the most prevalent temperature sensors used in industry today.
Also commonly referred to as PT100/PT1000,
its resulting popularity is due to its accuracy and repsonse,
at temperatures between -300 to + 600 ° C.
Industrial thermal resistance is used as a temperature measuring sensor.
It is usually used with instruments, recorders, and electronic regulators.
It can directly measure or control liquid,
vapor and gaseous media and solids,
in various production processes from -200 °C to 600 °C.
The temperature of the surface.
According to the national regulations,
our company’s fabricated thermocouples,
meet the IEC international standard graduation number Pt100 platinum thermal resistance,
and the professional standard graduation number Cu50 copper thermal resistance,
two types of assembly, unified design type thermal resistance.
Features of RTD Temperature Transmitter
- Imported original platinum resistance (Pt100/Pt1000), good consistency;
- High temperature measurement accuracy and reliable performance;
- Two-layer package, good anti-vibration performance;
- High mechanical strength and good pressure resistance.
- Standard pipe thread installation
How does temperature transmitter work?
The temperature transmitter uses a thermocouple,
and a thermal resistor as temperature measuring components,
and sends the signal from the temperature measuring component to the transmitter module.
After voltage regulation filtering, operational amplification, nonlinear correction, V/I conversion,
constant current and reverse.
After protection and other circuit processing,
it is converted into a 4-20 mA current signal output,
that is linear with temperature.
The temperature transmitter converts the temperature variable into a standardized output signal,
that can be transmitted,
converts the measured main circuit AC current,
into a constant current loop standard signal,
and continuously delivers it to the receiving device.
Main technical parameters of WZP thermal resistance
- Measurement range: -200~600°C
- Index: Pt100
- Accuracy level: Class A (±0.15°C+0.005|t|), Class B (±(0.30°C+0.005|t|)
- Protection tube diameter: Φ12 (special outer diameter please specify)
- Protection tube material: stainless steel 304,321,316
- Thermal resistance wiring: two-wire wiring, three-wire wiring, four-wire wiring.
- Thermal response time:
- T0.5 ≤ 45S (when the temperature changes stepwise, the output of the thermal resistance changes to 50% of the change,
- and the time required is called thermal response time, expressed by T0.5).
- Thermal resistance Nominal pressure:
- generally refers to the static external pressure,
- that can be withstood by the protective tube at room temperature without breaking.
- The minimum insertion depth of the thermal resistance:
- it should be no less than 8-10 times of the outer diameter of the protection tube (except for special products).
- Thermal resistance self-heating effect:
- When measuring the current 5mA through the thermal resistance,
- the measured resistance increment is converted into a temperature value of not more than 0.30 °C.
- Thermal resistance insulation resistance:
- The test voltage of the normal temperature insulation resistance can be any value of DC 10~100V,
- the ambient temperature is in the range of 15~35°C,
- and the relative humidity should be no more than 80%.
- The insulation resistance value at room temperature should be not less than 100MΩ.
- Executive standards: JB/T8622-1997 and JB/T8623-1997 standards
WZP series RTD thermal resistance structure
The thermal resistance is usually composed of the main part,
such as a temperature sensing element, a lead wire,
an insulating tube, a protective tube, and a junction box.
- Temperature sensing element:
- imported thin film platinum resistance Pt100/Cu50 temperature sensing element.
- Protection tube:
- According to the type of thermal resistance, the condition of the measured medium and the temperature of the measured temperature,
- the protection tube made of different materials are used.
- The protection tube of the thermal resistance is generally made of carbon steel,
- various grades of stainless steel, alloy steel, etc. Made of materials.
- Junction box:
- The junction box of the thermal resistance is used.
- for the display instrument for connecting the temperature sensing element.
- It is generally made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel
- and is divided into a flameproof type, a waterproof type, and a small splash type.
- Terminal block:
- The terminal block of the thermal resistor is generally made of ceramic and is installed in the junction box.
- It is the signal output end of the thermal resistor.
- It is divided into single-arm and double-branch.
- The lead is the lead of the temperature sensing element signal.
- The lead of the platinum thermistor is made of silver wire, and the lead of the copper thermistor is made of silver-plated copper wire.
- The wire diameter of the lead changes correspondingly with the insertion depth of the thermal resistance.
- Mounting fixture:
- The thermal resistance mounting fixture is for users to install and fix.
- It is divided into the non-fixing device, fixed thread, movable flange, and fixed flange.
High-quality temperature transmitters from Sino-Instrument,China
Sino-Instrument also offers standard digital outputs of HART,
FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocol and PROFIBUS® PA (Process Automation).
These Smart temperature transmitters are a two-way communication platform resulting in enhanced diagnostics for the device(s),
free configuration of the sensor and measuring range,
error signalization or measuring point identification.
Request a Quote