Liquid Turbine Flow Meters,
Turbine Flow Meters for Liquid.
Turbine flow meters are cost-effective and offer reliable measurement,
with minimal flow meter maintenance required.
Turbine flow meters,
Liquid Turbine Flow Metering ,
offers in-line turbines, installed within a length of pipe,
and wafer turbines, for insertion between two pipe flanges.
Our in-line and wafer-style turbine meters are ruggedized, stainless steel, precision machined,
offered with CD4MCu and/or 416 stainless steel rotors.
Features of Liquid Turbine Flow Meters
- High performance ±1%R, ±0.5%R, high precision ±0.2%R;
- Good repeatability, short-term repeatability of 0.05% to 0.2%
- Output pulse frequency signal
- A very high frequency signal (3~4kHz) can be obtained, and the signal resolution is strong;
- The medium and large caliber can reach 1:20 and the small diameter is 1:10.
- Easy installation and maintenance, and large circulation capacity;
- Suitable for high pressure measurement
- Can be made into insert type for large diameter measurement,
- Low pressure loss and low price
Liquid Turbine Flow Meters Specifications
Main technical indicators of liquid turbine flowmeter:
- The double-row LCD display, as follows:
- L XXX.X four-bit instantaneous flow (m3/h)
- XX.XXXXXX Eight-digit cumulative flow (m3)
- Low-power operation of the system: A 3.3V10AH lithium battery can be used continuously for more than 5 years.
- Accumulated flow rate: The display accuracy is automatically expanded, and the accumulated flow rate value can be cleared.
- Meter factor: can be placed on site.
- Power-down protection: The meter factor and accumulated flow value are not lost after 10 years of power failure.
- Medium temperature: -20 ~ +120 °C.
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +55 °C.
- Power supply: voltage: 12V ± 10%, current: ≤ 10mA.
- Output voltage amplitude: high-level ≥ 8V, low-level ≤ 0.8V.
- Transmission distance: The distance from the sensor to the display instrument can reach 1000m.
- DN4-DN40 caliber sensor is a threaded connection, the maximum working pressure is 6.3Mpa;
- DN50-DN200 caliber sensor is a flanged connection, the maximum working pressure is 2.5Mpa;
- The DN4-DN10 caliber sensor has straight pipe sections and filters.
- Sensors with a diameter above DN15 can be supplied with straight pipe sections.
- Sensors with DN25-DN40 caliber can also be made as flanged connections, but this must be stated when ordering.
Turbine Flowmeter Technology
Sino-Instrument standard piping liquid turbine flowmeter,
indicate the flow rate and measure total throughput of a liquid line.
As liquid flows through the meter and over the rotor,
the rotor turns at a speed that is directly proportional to the flow rate.
A magnetic pickup senses the rotor blades,
as they pass and generates an electrical (sine wave) signal.
These electrical pulses are then transmitted to the flow measurement readout equipment.
Turbine Flow Meter Working Principle
Turbine meters are simple to operate and maintain,
and in service worldwide as a reliable,
cost-effective method for achieving accurate flow measurement.
Turbine flow meters are designed to maximize throughput and minimize pressure drop,
maintain high flow rates over an extended flow range and offer pulse output that is linear to the flow rate.
The turbine meters also minimize fiscal measurement uncertainty,
by delivering high-frequency pulse resolution to account,
for minute increments of the flow rate.
Common Liquid Turbine Applications
Liquid turbine meters serve a variety of hydrocarbon applications,
including fiscal and custody transfer, check metering or blending/batching.
Turbine flow meters measure the velocity of liquids,
gases and vapors in pipes,
such as hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, cryogenic liquids, air, and industrial gases.
The flow meters are often installed for measurement during crude oil production,
tank farm/storage inventory control, floating production, storage and off-loading (FPSO),
as well as refined product loading and offloading.
The repeatability of the meters ensures quality measurement,
over a wide range of flow rates, temperatures, compositions, and viscosities.
The meter incorporated a tungsten-carbide shaft,
and bearing to withstand the rugged conditions of the oilfield environment.
Over the years, this flow meter has built an unsurpassed reputation,
for withstanding severe punishment,
while maintaining operational and measurement integrity.
Sino-Instrument, Manufacuturer for turbine flow meters,
like: gas turbine flow meter, gpi turbine flow meter,
liquid turbine flow meter, sanitary turbine flow meter,
insertion turbine flow meter, steam turbine flow meter,
and natural gas turbine flow meter.
Sino-Instrument’s turbine flow meters, made in China,
Having good Quality, With better price.
Our flow measurement instruments are widely used in China, India, Pakistan, US, and other countries.