Industrial Pressure Transmitters are pressure transmitters for general industrial applications.
SI-390 series industrial pressure transmitter has stable performance, good EMC, and electromagnetic shock resistance. GB 304 stainless steel seal welding. Small and compact structure. Good moisture resistance and excellent media compatibility.
Measurement medium: weakly corrosive liquid; weakly corrosive gas.
What is the pressure transmitter?
Pressure transmitter is a device that converts pressure into pneumatic signal or electric signal for control and remote transmission.
It can convert the gas, liquid and other physical pressure parameters felt by the load cell sensor into a standard electrical signal (such as 4-20mADC, etc.). Use secondary instruments such as indicator alarms, recorders, and regulators for measurement, indication, and process adjustment.
Industrial Pressure Transmitters are precision-engineered to fit most industrial pressure measurement applications. Sino-Instrument offers industrial pressure transmitters with the display, 4-20ma output.
The industrial pressure transmitter can work as a natural gas pressure transducer, water pressure transmitter.
The SI-390 series industrial pressure transmitter has a piezo-resistive ceramic pressure sensor.
SI-390 series industrial pressure transmitter uses stainless steel as a whole. High-precision strain process. Through highly reliable amplifier circuit and precise temperature compensation.
Features of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- Compact structure and easy installation.
- Advanced diaphragm / oil-filled isolation technology.
- High stability and high reliability.
- Resistant to vibration and radio frequency interference.
- 316L stainless steel isolation diaphragm structure.
- High precision, all stainless steel structure.
- Miniature amplifier, voltage and current signal output.
- Strong anti-interference and long-term stability.
- Forms and structures are diversified and easy to install and use.
- Wide measuring range, which can measure absolute pressure, gauge pressure and sealed vacuum pressure.
- Resistant to vibration and shock.
- Zero and full range can be adjusted.
Specifications of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- Measuring medium: various liquids, gases or vapors compatible with 316L stainless steel
- Measuring range: -0.1kPa ~ 0 ~ 0.01kPa ~ 100MPa
- Overload: 1.5 times full scale pressure or 110 MPa (minimum value)
- Pressure type: gauge pressure, absolute pressure, sealed reference pressure
- Power supply: 15~30VDC 15~28 VDC 15~28 VDC
- Output signal: 4~20mADC 0~10/20 mADC 0/1~5/10VDC
- Transmission method: two-wire system; three-wire system; three-wire system:
- Accuracy: Typical: ±0.25% FS Maximum: ±0.5% FS
- (including nonlinearity, hysteresis, and repeatability)
- Long-term stability: Typical: ±0.1%FS Maximum: ±0.2%FS
- Zero temperature coefficient: 0.03% FS / ° C (≤ 100kPa) 0.02% FS / ° C (> 100kPa)
- Full temperature coefficient: 0.03% FS / ° C (≤ 100kPa) 0.02% FS / ° C (> 100kPa)
- Working temperature: -30~ 80°C
- Storage temperature: -40～100°C
- Load resistance: ≤ (U-15) / 0.02Ω
- Electrical connection: cable connection, aviation hoe, Hessmann components
- Housing material: stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti
- Process interface: M12×1 N20×1.5 or G 1/4 external thread
- Protection level: IP65
- Explosion-proof mark: ExiaIICT6 (intrinsic safety explosion-proof type)
Drawings of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
How to choose the right industrial pressure transducer?
Pressure transmitters are pressure sensors whose electronics can generate measurement signals. The signal can be remotely transmitted via cables, buses or radio frequency.
Consider the unit’s measurement range and maximum pressure capacity, it’s precision, its operational environment (temperatures, vibrations, etc.), the nature of the measured medium and the type of output signal.
- 1. In order to ensure the stable operation of the product,
- it is recommended to consider the actual pressure value,
- and the range of possible migration when selecting the measurement range.
- The maximum pressure should be within the measurement range,
- and the company will complete the migration before leaving the factory.
- 2. The product is installed vertically on the field pressure interface, and the display level is facing the observer.
- 3. For transmitters with zero pressure and negative pressure, please indicate the range of the range in the order.
- 4. Intrinsically safe explosion-proof products are limited to products with a pointer head.
- 5. Qiping diaphragm type transmitter measurement range is 0 ~ 70kPa … 35MPa.
- 6. When M3 is selected, the ambient temperature range of the transmitter is -20~60°C;
- when M4 is selected, the ambient temperature range of the transmitter is -30~70°C.
Want to know more about pressure transmitter?
This video gives you the answers to your basic questions about pressure and pressure transmitters.
More Related Industrial Pressure Sensors
You may like:
What are the types of pressure transmitter?
Pressure transmitter types
According to the working principle: it can be divided into capacitive, piezoresistive, resonant, etc. (resonant pressure transmitters can directly output digital pulse signals without going through the signal processing circuit);
According to the wiring method: it can be divided into a two-wire system, a three-wire system (one positive power line. Two signal lines, one of which is GND), a four-wire system (two positive and negative power lines, two signal lines, among them One GND), etc.;
According to the output mode: it can be divided into a voltage output, current output, digital signal output, etc.;
According to the pressure measurement range: it can be divided into general pressure transmitter (0.001～35MPa), micro pressure transmitter (0～1.5kPa), negative pressure transmitter (0～-100kPa), etc.;
According to accuracy: can be divided into high accuracy transmitter (0.1% or 0.075% level) and general transmitter (0.5% level);
Where are pressure transmitters used?
Pressure transmitters are widely used. Typical examples are constant pressure water supply, pipeline monitoring, hydraulic systems, automated testing, etc. Used for air pressure, hydraulic, oil pressure testing. There are many users who cooperate with us. We The engineers have accumulated rich field experience.
What is the quality of pressure products?
Pressure products are strictly controlled through five-step process inspection before leaving the factory to ensure product quality.
Five steps: 24 hours high temperature cycle aging. Multiple measurement points cycle calibration. Innovative glue protection process. 12 hours high temperature stability test. EMC test.
How do I see the value of pressure?
The pressure sensor can output general analog signals. Compatible with various data acquisition equipment. Such as digital display meter, recorder, PLC, DCS. Some also support RS485 communication, which can be connected to a computer.
Sino-Instrument offers 10 Industrial Pressure Transmitter products.
These are wireless pressure transmitters, pressure transmitter with display, and water pressure transmitter.
A wide variety of Industrial Pressure Transmitter options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Instrument is Industrial Pressure Transmitter suppliers, located in China.
The top applying countries are China (Mainland), Hong Kong, and the United States, which supply 96%, 2%, and 1% of wireless pressure transmitter respectively.
Industrial Pressure Transmitter products are most popular in North America, Domestic Market, and South America.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, with ISO9001, and ISO14001 certification.
Request a Quote