Industrial Pressure Transmitters are pressure transmitters for general industrial applicaitons.
Industrial Pressure Transmitters are precision engineered to fit most industrial pressure measurement applications. Sino-Instrument offer industrial pressure transmitters with the display, 4-20ma output. Industrial pressure transmitter can work as natural gas pressure transducer, water pressure transmitter. The SI-390 series industrial pressure transmitter has a piezo-resistive ceramic pressure sensor. SI-390 series industrial pressure transmitter uses stainless steel as a whole. High-precision strain process. Through highly reliable amplifier circuit and precise temperature compensation.
SI-390 series industrial pressure transmitter has stable performance, good EMC and electromagnetic shock resistance. GB 304 stainless steel seal welding. Small and compact structure. Good moisture resistance and excellent media compatibility.
Measurement medium: weakly corrosive liquid; weakly corrosive gas.
Features of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- Compact structure and easy installation.
- Advanced diaphragm / oil-filled isolation technology.
- High stability and high reliability.
- Resistant to vibration and radio frequency interference.
- 316L stainless steel isolation diaphragm structure.
- High precision, all stainless steel structure.
- Miniature amplifier, voltage and current signal output.
- Strong anti-interference and long-term stability.
- Forms and structures are diversified and easy to install and use.
- Wide measuring range, which can measure absolute pressure, gauge pressure and sealed vacuum pressure.
- Resistant to vibration and shock.
- Zero and full range can be adjusted.
Specifications of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- Measuring medium: various liquids, gases or vapors compatible with 316L stainless steel
- Measuring range: -0.1kPa ~ 0 ~ 0.01kPa ~ 100MPa
- Overload: 1.5 times full scale pressure or 110 MPa (minimum value)
- Pressure type: gauge pressure, absolute pressure, sealed reference pressure
- Power supply: 15~30VDC 15~28 VDC 15~28 VDC
- Output signal: 4~20mADC 0~10/20 mADC 0/1~5/10VDC
- Transmission method: two-wire system; three-wire system; three-wire system:
- Accuracy: Typical: ±0.25% FS Maximum: ±0.5% FS
- (including nonlinearity, hysteresis, and repeatability)
- Long-term stability: Typical: ±0.1%FS Maximum: ±0.2%FS
- Zero temperature coefficient: 0.03% FS / ° C (≤ 100kPa) 0.02% FS / ° C (> 100kPa)
- Full temperature coefficient: 0.03% FS / ° C (≤ 100kPa) 0.02% FS / ° C (> 100kPa)
- Working temperature: -30~ 80°C
- Storage temperature: -40～100°C
- Load resistance: ≤ (U-15) / 0.02Ω
- Electrical connection: cable connection, aviation hoe, Hessmann components
- Housing material: stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti
- Process interface: M12×1 N20×1.5 or G 1/4 external thread
- Protection level: IP65
- Explosion-proof mark: ExiaIICT6 (intrinsic safety explosion-proof type)
Drawings of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
Working Principle of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
The piezoresistive pressure transmitter uses an advanced micromechanical etching process. By diffusing four high-precision resistors with temperature compensation on the silicon wafer. Form a Wheatstone bridge. Due to the piezoresistive effect, the resistance values of the four bridge arm resistors change. The bridge is out of balance. The sensitive element outputs an electrical signal corresponding to a pressure change. The output electrical signal is amplified by the compensation of the non-linear correction circuit to generate a voltage and current signal that has a linear correspondence with the input pressure.
It uses a programmable KELLER-ASIC chip called a “programmable resistor.” The “programmable resistance” chip allows the transmitter to be installed and calibrated with automatic test equipment to improve product quality and reduce costs.
The transmitter uses 6SC series bellows. The piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor is housed in an oil-filled capsule. The dielectric voltage is isolated by the stainless steel diaphragm and transmitted to the wafer through the oil-filled liquid.The sealed pressure gauge has a TAB (Automatically Insulated Tape) sensor. The sensor floats freely in oil to ensure stability and durability.The “programmable resistor” line has a network of programmable resistors. The network adjusts the zero / gain and temperature coefficients.
All SI-390 series transmitters undergo pressure and temperature cycle compensation test procedures. At the end of the compensation test, various parameters are automatically calibrated. And adjusted by computer-controlled test equipment. A final inspection is then carried out and results are obtained. Check if it is correct. The adjustment position is correct and meets the requirements.
The transmitter is very reliable and economical. It is suitable for process control and pressure measurement in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power, light industry, textile, building materials, hydrogeology, food, medicine, environmental control, papermaking and other industries.
Applications of SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
SI-390 Industrial Pressure Transmitter is used for process control in the petrochemical, chemical and HVAC industries. They allow measurement results to be transmitted to the control center.The compact, rugged design makes these instruments suitable for a variety of applications. Including hydraulic and pneumatic, vacuum, test equipment. Level measurement, pressure control, compressor control, pump protection and many other processing and control operations. A wide range of electrical and process connection options can meet almost all requirements.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Test equipment
- Pump and compressor control
- Liquid level measurement
- Off-road equipment
- Compressor control
- Industrial engines
- Industrial refrigeration
How to choose the right industrial pressure transducer?
Pressure transmitters are pressure sensors whose electronics can generate measurement signals. The signal can be remotely transmitted via cables, buses or radio frequency.
Consider the unit’s measurement range and maximum pressure capacity, it’s precision, its operational environment (temperatures, vibrations, etc.), the nature of the measured medium and the type of output signal.
- 1. In order to ensure the stable operation of the product,
- it is recommended to consider the actual pressure value,
- and the range of possible migration when selecting the measurement range.
- The maximum pressure should be within the measurement range,
- and the company will complete the migration before leaving the factory.
- 2. The product is installed vertically on the field pressure interface, and the display level is facing the observer.
- 3. For transmitters with zero pressure and negative pressure, please indicate the range of the range in the order.
- 4. Intrinsically safe explosion-proof products are limited to products with a pointer head.
- 5. Qiping diaphragm type transmitter measurement range is 0 ~ 70kPa … 35MPa.
- 6. When M3 is selected, the ambient temperature range of the transmitter is -20~60°C;
- when M4 is selected, the ambient temperature range of the transmitter is -30~70°C.
Want to know more about pressure transmitter?
This video gives you the answers to your basic questions about pressure and pressure transmitters.
There are many types of pressure transmitters. How do I choose?
Hello, the pressure transmitters are for different occasions. You can contact our selection engineer to inform your site conditions. Our engineers can use this to recommend the appropriate model for you.
Where are pressure transmitters used?
Pressure transmitters are widely used. Typical examples are constant pressure water supply, pipeline monitoring, hydraulic systems, automated testing, etc. Used for air pressure, hydraulic, oil pressure testing. There are many users who cooperate with us. We The engineers have accumulated rich field experience.
What is the quality of pressure products?
Pressure products are strictly controlled through five-step process inspection before leaving the factory to ensure product quality.
Five steps: 24 hours high temperature cycle aging. Multiple measurement points cycle calibration. Innovative glue protection process. 12 hours high temperature stability test. EMC test.
How do I see the value of pressure?
The pressure sensor can output general analog signals. Compatible with various data acquisition equipment. Such as digital display meter, recorder, PLC, DCS. Some also support RS485 communication, which can be connected to a computer.
Sino-Instrument offers 10 Industrial Pressure Transmitter products.
These are wireless pressure transmitters, pressure transmitter with display, and water pressure transmitter.
A wide variety of Industrial Pressure Transmitter options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Instrument is Industrial Pressure Transmitter suppliers, located in China.
The top applying countries are China (Mainland), Hong Kong, and the United States, which supply 96%, 2%, and 1% of wireless pressure transmitter respectively.
Industrial Pressure Transmitter products are most popular in North America, Domestic Market, and South America.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, with ISO9001, and ISO14001 certification.
Request a Quote
More Related Industrial Pressure Sensors