Vacuum Pressure Switch features a variety of diaphragm materials and adjustable pressure switch and connection options. The existing vacuum is measured via a sensor and issues an analog or digital switching signal.
YL-802 Vacuum Pressure Switch, also known as negative pressure switch, vacuum switch. The controller has delay control, reverse control, and three pressure unit switching. It can replace mechanical vacuum switches and vacuum controllers. It can be used for various vacuum levels Measurement.
Sino-Inst offers a variety of Pressure Switches for pressure control. If you have any questions, please contact our sales engineers.
Vacuum Pressure Switch features:
- It can realize the function of upper limit stop and lower limit start; (also can be reversed control)
- The start-up delay can be set to prevent the frequent start of the motor from causing damage;
- KPA, BAR, PSI pressure unit switching;
- One key reset function
- With the function of pipeline leakage protection
- Low power consumption, no more than 0.5W
- Vibration resistance, strong anti-interference, fast response and stable performance.
Specfications of Vacuum Pressure Switch YL-802
|Accuracy class||Display accuracy: 0.1Kpa Control accuracy: 1Kpa|
|Supply voltage||24V DC 220V AC (optional)|
|Alarm point setting||-3Kpa~-120Kpa (can be set)|
|load capacity||220V 5A 24V 5A|
|Sampling rate||5 times/sec|
|Measuring medium||Medium that does not corrode stainless steel|
|Electrical protection||Reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection (24VDC), anti-electromagnetic interference|
Guess You’ll Like: Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitter
What is a vacuum pressure switch?
Vacuum switch is a switch that detects the range of vacuum degree, also known as vacuum relay.
Its function is to automatically open and close the control circuit when the vacuum degree produced in actual work reaches the specified requirements. Send an electrical signal. Command the normal operation of the vacuum suction mechanism. It belongs to reliability and safety components.
Vacuum switches are divided into three types: mechanical, semiconductor and air bridge.
Mechanical vacuum switch uses mechanical displacement to determine the change of vacuum pressure, such as diaphragm vacuum switch.
The semiconductor vacuum switch uses a semiconductor pressure sensor to detect the change of vacuum pressure, and can directly convert the detected pressure signal into an electrical signal.
The setting of the vacuum pressure switch can only be carried out under the pressure value.
For example, if you need to operate at -0.02MPa, you must vacuum the pressure gauge to -0.02MPa. Then adjust the knob of the pressure switch. Close it, and then pump to -0.03MPa and slowly release the pressure. This is repeated many times to find the -0.02MPa point.
How does a vacuum pressure switch work?
The working principle of vacuum pressure switch:
When the vacuum pressure in the system is higher or lower than the set pressure, the pressure sensor in the controller will act immediately. Make the switch contacts in the controller open or close, and the equipment stops working at this time.
When the vacuum pressure in the system returns to the pressure range set by the equipment, the pressure of the controller is reset immediately. Make the switch contacts in the controller turn on or off, and the device works normally.
- In fact, the vacuum switch is purely mechanical deformation that causes the micro switch to act. When the pressure increases, the vacuum switch acts on different pressure sensing components (diaphragm, bellows, piston) to produce deformation. Will move upward through mechanical structures such as railing springs. Finally, the top micro switch is activated to output the electrical signal.
- The setting method of mechanical pressure switch is continuous displacement type from the functional principle. The set point can be set at a single point and can reach up to 3 different set points.
- The vacuum switch has a variety of options for different ranges of absolute negative pressure and positive and negative pressure. While measuring the negative pressure, the vacuum switch can withstand a certain strength of positive pressure. It is widely used in the power industry.
Featured Mechanical and electronic pressure switches
You may like:
- High Frequency Dynamic Pressure Sensor
- Intrinsically Safe vs Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitters
- Pressure Sensor Calibration Case: Third-party Calibration Certificate
- Differential Pressure Transmitter Installation Guide
- Use Differential Pressure Transmitter to Measure Liquid Level
- MEMS Pressure Sensors
- Application Analysis of Intelligent Pressure Transmitter
- Differential Pressure Flow Meters
- Water Pressure Transducers
- Capacitive pressure transducer
Sino-Inst offers over 10 Electronic Pressure Switches for pressure measurement. About 50% of these are liquid pressure swithces, 40% is gas pressure switches.
It is widely used in hydropower, tap water, petroleum, chemical, machinery, hydraulic and other industries to measure, display and control the pressure of fluid media on site.
A wide variety of Vacuum Pressure Switches options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of Vacuum Pressure Switch instrumentation, located in China.
Request a Quote
Vacuum Pressure Switch for sale | Adjustable vacuum switch
Vacuum Pressure Switch features a variety of diaphragm materials and adjustable pressure switch and connection options. The existing vacuum is measured via a
Product SKU: Vacuum Pressure Switch YL-802
Product Brand: Sino-Inst
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 30
Price Valid Until: 2059-09-30
Product In-Stock: InStock