SI-DTM HVAC Digital Remote Reading Thermometer with Threaded Connection, also called remote reading digital thermometer,
is a high accuracy thermometer with digital display.
It features an IP67/NEMA 4X enclosure and a 5-year battery life.
The Digital Remote Reading Thermometer is perfect,
for a variety of markets and applications,
where a high accuracy digital readout is required.
Our remote reading versions also operate on the gas expansion principle.
The technical information about local reading dial thermometers
is thus applicable to them as well.
All models of our remote reading dial thermometers conform to EN 13190 Class 1.
Features of SI-DTM Digital Remote Reading Thermometer
- High Accuracy 1,000Ω RTD (Class A)
- Water Resistant IP67/NEMA 4X
- 5 Year Battery Life
- 4-20 mA Output Available
- Low or High Temperature Range Models
- Quick connect electrical terminals
- Industrial armored capillary
- An cheap vapour thermometer for remote reading applications
- Stainless steel or black steel case
- Vapour actuated
- Panel mounted (Front Flange or U-Clamp)
- Dual scale (°F & °C)
- ASME B40.200 compliant
SI-DTM HVAC Digital Remote Reading Thermometer with Switch
SI-DTM HVAC Remote Reading Thermometer with Switch,
combines an easy to read 3-1/4″ dual scale dial thermometer and an SPDT relay.
Color coordinated pointers display the current process temperature and set point.
To change the set point, a front adjustment knob controls the red set point pointer.
The design of the internal mechanical switch movement prevents the set point pointer,
from sticking to the process indicating pointer.
A 10.5 ft (3.2 m) stainless steel flex hose capillary prevents kinking and leaking of the measuring fluid
when bending the capillary.
For quick installation, electrical connections can be made to male quick connects,
or to the finger-safe screw terminals.
Thermometer includes a u-clamp mounting bracket for panel mounting.
Specifications of SI-DTM Digital Remote Reading Thermometer
- Sensing Element:RTD, Type Pt1000Ω, Class A
- Temperature Ranges:-58°F to 392°F (-50°C to 200°C) or -328°F to 1112°F (-200°C to 600°C)
- Accuracy:± ( 0.72 + 0.002 x |t-32|) °F, ± ( 0.42 + 0.002 x |t|) °C, where t = temperature. Example: At 32°F accuracy is ± 0.72 °F.
- Output (Optional):4-20 mA, M12 Connector
- Refresh Rate:3 Seconds
- Display:4-digit LCD, 1/2” Height
- Display Resolution: See Table 1
- RFI Effect:1% or Less Typical
- Temperature Effect:<0.01% FS/°C
- Ambient Temperature Range:32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature Range:-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316
- Lens: Plastic Polycarbonate (Standard) or Glass
- Probe Material:304 Stainless Steel
- Weight:12 oz., Varies by Configuration
- Environmental Protection: NEMA 4X/IP67
- Power:1 x 3.6V AA Battery (M12 is loop powered 9-36 VDC.)
- Battery Life:5 Years Minimum in Continuous Mode
- Electronic Display Temperature Limit:
- If the temperature of the electronics in the display housing exceeds 122°F (50°C),
- permanent damage to the display will occur.
- A remote mount is recommended for high temperature applications.
Applications of SI-DTM Digital Remote Reading Thermometer
- Freezers, walk-in refrigeration units, food storage cabinets, heating, and ventilation.
- Widely specified in the HVAC, commercial and mechanical industry segments
- High temp shut down in process applications
- Boiler or chiller control
Drawings of SI-DTM Digital Remote Reading Thermometer
Extended reading: Tri Clamp Sanitary Thermometers
Threaded thermometer With integrated transmitter
The thermowell with fixed threaded connection,
or adjustable compression fitting enables direct installation into the process.
All wetted parts and also the case are from stainless steel.
The case and the exchangeable measuring insert are screwed together,
using a knurled nut.
This enables the exchange of the measuring insert,
without having to remove the instrument from the process.
Through the plug connection, the simple installation of the transmitter is ensured.
The integrated electronics convert the temperaturedependent resistance signal of the measuring element into a linear unit signal.
For the signal outputs, 4 … 20 mA, 0 … 10 V and also 0.5 … 4.5 V ratiometric are available.
Sino-Instrument has always been a famous digital thermometer manufacturer, China
Our main products are:
digital bimetal thermometer, remote bimetal thermometer,
shock pressure gauge, temperature transmitter,
Special specifications can be customized/OEM,
according to the drawings or samples provided by the user.
If you need the datasheet, price, or more information about SI-DTM Digital Thermometer/Transmitter
Just Contact Us.
Request a Quote