Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter is a flow meter made according to the Coriolis acceleration theory. Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter simultaneously measures mass flow, density, temperature and viscosity.
The Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter can directly measure the mass flow rate of the fluid in the closed pipe and the density of the medium. No front/rear straight pipe length requirements. The measurement principle is completely unaffected by the physical properties of the fluid and the flow field. Can measure various liquid and gas flow.
Features of Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter
- General measuring principle for liquids and gases
- Multivariable measurement: simultaneous measurement of mass flow, density, temperature and viscosity
- High measurement accuracy: typical value is ±0.2% o.r.; optional: ±0.1%
- The measurement principle is completely unaffected by the physical properties of the fluid and the flow field
- No front/rear straight pipe length requirements
- Wide measuring range: 1:10, 1:20
- Straight pipe structure, small pressure loss, small sensor volume and light weight
- The sensor has self-flow performance, easy to drain and easy to clean
- High working frequency, not easy to be interfered by external industrial vibration frequency, adapt to harsh working conditions
- Small installation space, not affected by installation conditions and process engineering
- High measurement accuracy and good stability
- No elbow parts, low wear and long working life
Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter Specification
|Liquid Accuracy / Repeatability||up to ±0.2± of rate (up to ±0.1± of rate)|
|Gas Accuracy / Repeatability||±0.20± of rate|
|Density Accuracy / Repeatability||±0.002 g/cm3 (±0.0005 g/cm3)|
|Line Size||1/4″ (DN8) – 2″ (DN50)|
|Pressure Range||up to 1450 psig (100 barg)|
|Temperature Range||-60 to 300 F (-51 to 149 C)|
Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter Applicaitons
Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter can be monitored in the following areas to meet the needs of its ingredients, mixing processing and commercial metering:
- Chemical industry, such as systems with chemical reactions
- Petroleum industry, such as moisture content analysis
- Oil industry, such as vegetable oil, animal oil and other oils
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Paint industry
- Paper industry
- Textile printing and dyeing industry
- Fuel industry, such as oil, heavy oil, coal water slurry and other fuels, lubricants
- Food industry, such as dissolved gas drinks, health drinks and other liquids
- Transportation industry, such as the metering of liquids in pipelines
Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter Working Principle
The micro-motion mass flowmeter is a flowmeter made according to the Coriolis acceleration theory. There is a straight tube that rotates in a plane around a fixed axis O at an angular velocity w, and a particle in the tube moves outwards along the straight tube at a speed v. Because The mass point m is in a system with both rotational motion and linear motion, so it will obtain two accelerations.
① Centripetal acceleration a, its value is rw^2 (r is the distance from the particle m to the axis O), and the direction points to the axis O.
② Tangential acceleration ac, its value is 2uw. The direction is perpendicular to a, it comes from the rotating pipe. At the same time it produces a reaction force to the pipe. This reaction force is the Coriolis force. Its calculation formula is:
F is Coriolis force, N;
w is the angular velocity, 1/s;
u is the radial velocity in the rotating system, m/s,
m is the mass of the moving object, kg.
If the density of the fluid is p, the tangential Coriolis force on any section of pipe △x is:
A is the cross-sectional area of the pipe.
In the formula (3-9), pAu is the natural flow rate of the fluid, set as QM’, then the formula (3-9) can be expressed as:
From the above equation, we can know the mass flow Qm as long as the Coriolis force △F is measured. This is the measuring principle of micro-motion mass flowmeter.
More Featured Flow Meters
Sino-Inst, Manufacuturer for Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meters.
Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter simultaneously measures mass flow, density, temperature and viscosity.
Sino-Inst’s Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meters, made in China, Having good Quality, With better price. Our flow measurement instruments are widely used in China, India, Pakistan, US, and other countries.
Request a Quote
Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter|Sino
Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter is a flow meter made according to the Coriolis acceleration theory. Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter
Product SKU: Z-Series Straight Tube Micro Motion Coriolis Flow Meter
Product Brand: Sino-Inst
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 1999
Price Valid Until: 2039-09-30
Product In-Stock: InStock