Cheap flow meters means to choose the lowest cost flow meter while satisfying your measurement needs. How to choose the lowest cost flow meter?
Cheap flow meters are not equal to any flow meter. Different flowmeters are required to measure air velocity, water, and other liquids. For example, if you need to measure water flow rate, electromagnetic flow meters and ultrasonic flow meters are more suitable. On top of this, let’s choose a low-cost configuration.
Featured Cheap flow meters for Sale
Cheap flow meter for water
The measurement of water flow is the most widely used method in industrial production. Raw water, domestic sewage, industrial wastewater, etc. all need to be monitored. So how to choose a low-cost water flow meter?
Here, Sino-Inst proposes the following suggestions for you based on experience:
- If it is measuring drinking water, beverages, etc. Sanitary electromagnetic flowmeters can be used. Meet the requirements of drinking and hygiene.
- If it is industrial wastewater or corrosive liquid, you can choose electromagnetic flowmeter. Choose the lining made of tetrafluoroethylene and the electrode of 316L, which can resist corrosion.
- If it is residential water, you can use an ultrasonic water meter. Simple to use. low cost.
- For water flow measurement with super large pipe diameters, plug-in electromagnetic flowmeters or externally clamped ultrasonic flowmeters can be used. Can reduce costs.
- If it is a short-term measurement requirement, or for convenience, you can choose an external ultrasonic flowmeter. The host can be handheld or wall-mounted, and the cost is extremely low. And can be applied to different pipe diameter measurement.
Of course, the above is only Sino-Inst’s suggestion. In order to choose the right water flow meter, you can contact our sales engineer. According to your measurement medium, pressure, pipe diameter, use function, accuracy and all requirements, choose the best cost flowmeter.
Maybe you will like: the prices of electromagnetic flowmeter
How much is a 2 inch water flow meter? Let’s find out.
Industrial water flow meter
Water flow meters are flow meters that can diaplay the flow rate of industrial water pipe.
A water flow meter measures the amount of water flowing through a pipe. We have several kinds to choose from, depending on the application, maintenance needs, and budget.
There are four common water flow meter types:
Turbine (also called mechanical), Vortex, Ultrasonic, and Magnetic. We will tell you everything you need to know about them and help you choose one for your application.
Digital water flow meters|Water flow meter types
You may like: Digital Flow Meters Guide| Liquid and Gas
Sino-Inst offers over 30 Cheap flow meters-Low Cost products. About 50% of these are differential pressure flow meters. 40% are water meters (like the Insertion Turbine Flow Meter), and 40% are water treatment (like the Annubar flow meter ).
A wide variety of Cheap flow meters-Low Cost options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of Cheap flow meters-Low Cost, located in China.
The top supplying country is China (Mainland), which supply 100% of the Cheap flow meters-Low Cost respectively.
Sino-Inst sells through a mature distribution network that reaches all 50 states and 30 countries worldwide. Cheap flow meters-Low Cost products are most popular in Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, and Mid East.
You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, with ISO9001, ISO14001 certification.
Wu Peng, born in 1980, is a highly respected and accomplished male engineer with extensive experience in the field of automation. With over 20 years of industry experience, Wu has made significant contributions to both academia and engineering projects.
Throughout his career, Wu Peng has participated in numerous national and international engineering projects. Some of his most notable projects include the development of an intelligent control system for oil refineries, the design of a cutting-edge distributed control system for petrochemical plants, and the optimization of control algorithms for natural gas pipelines.