Clamp on flow meters refers to the non-contact flow meter, or strap-on flow meters, which clamps the ultrasonic sensor outside the pipeline for measurement.
Clamp on flow meters installs the sensor clamp outside the pipe. No changes to the pipeline are required. The measurement is simple and flexible. Used for small to large pipe diameters. Clamp on flow meters can be installed permanently, or portable, hand-held, etc.
Sino-Inst offers a variety of Clamp on flow meters for flow measurement. If you have any questions, please contact our sales engineers.
Best clamp-on flow meters for sale
Clamp On flow sensor for clamp-on flow meters
- With powerful magnets, when measuring steel pipes and cast iron pipes, you only need to attach the sensor to the outer wall of the pipe.
- High temperature sensor with high temperature resistant strong magnet, when measuring steel pipe and cast iron pipe, only need to attach the sensor to the outer wall of the pipeline.
- Equipped with a ground wire terminal, it can be used in occasions with strong electromagnetic interference.
- It can be fixed by steel belt, steel wire rope, tension belt and special clamp.
- The upper cover of the sensor marked the emission direction of the ultrasonic signal.
- After the junction box is filled with glue, the protection level can reach IP68.
- Complete specifications, divided into three types of large, medium and small, measuring pipe diameter range DN15~DN6000mm, temperature range: -40~90℃. -40~160℃.
- According to different uses, standard clamp-on sensors are divided into two categories: portable and fixed.
|Clamp on||Small Size||TS-2||DN15~DN100||-30~90℃||45×25×32mm|
Portable Clamp On flow meters
Portable clamp-on flow meters refer to the host form of clamp-on flow meters.
Of course, the host of Clamp-on flow meters can be portable, hand-held, and permanently fixed.
A handheld ultrasonic flow meter realizes the non-contact measurement of liquid flow. Also often referred to as Portable Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Liquids.
Handheld Ultrasonic Flow Meter ( Model:2000H) has been successfully applied to measurement work in various industries. The measuring range is 20-6000mm (0.5-20 inches). A non-contact measurement method is adopted. Flexible operation and easy to carry. Conductive or non-conductive, corrosive or non-corrosive liquids can be measured. Various fluids: water, pure water, sewage, seawater, chemical fluids, river water, fuel Oil, etc. can be measured.
Handheld Ultrasonic Flow Meter Reference price: USD 470.00/pc
Read more about Digital Water Flow Meters
New Strap on flow meter X3
Strap-on flow meter X3 is a kind of ultrasonic external clamp-on flow meter. Strap on flow meter X3 is easy to install. Suitable for measuring pipe diameter Φ9.53~Φ90.
Strap on flow meter X3 can meet the needs of different pipe materials: stainless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, copper pipe, plastic pipe, PVC, PVDF, PPH, PPE, etc.
Strap on flow meter X3 almost meets the measurement of different clean fluids: various acids, alcohols, chemical solvents, alcohol, drinking water, Coca-Cola water… etc.
Clamp On flow meters for water
Advantages of Clamp-on flow meters to measure water:
- This is the most obvious difference between the clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter and the electromagnetic flowmeter. The clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter is not affected by the conductivity of the fluid. It can accurately measure pure water or other fluids with low conductivity that cannot be measured by electromagnetic flowmeters.
- The accuracy of the clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter fully meets the measurement requirements. The accuracy is usually ±1%, and ±0.5% after correction.
- The external clamp ultrasonic flowmeter has a measuring probe outside the pipe wall. It is tightly connected to the pipe wall through a coupling agent. It is not in direct contact with the measured medium. There is no baffle, and its operating life can be well guaranteed.
- Strong anti-interference ability. The power supply has a wide range to meet the needs of the site.
- The external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter is also very convenient to install. Just install the external clamp sensor on the outer pipe to avoid cutting off the pipe and polluting the demineralized water.
You may like: Digital Flow Meters Guide| Liquid and Gas
Clamp-on flow meter for gas
The gas ultrasonic flowmeter can not only measure high-pressure gas, but also measure atmospheric gas, including gas in steel pipe, which was a worldwide technical problem before.
For example air, argon, carbon monoxide, ethane, ethylene, helium, hydrogen, natural gas, nitrogen, nitrous oxide, oxygen, process gas, propane, saturated steam, acid gas, etc.
You may like:
Sino-Inst, Manufacturer for Ultrasonic Flow Meters. It can measure a single sound-conducting liquid medium of DN 15—6000mm. It can measure even liquids such as water, seawater, oil, and slurry.
Sino-Inst’s Ultrasonic Flow Meter, made in China, Having good Quality, With better price. Our flow measurement instruments are widely used in China, India, Pakistan, the US, and other countries.
Request a Quote