Handheld ultrasonic flow meter, also known as Portable Doppler flow meter, or Inline ultrasonic flow meter.
SI-2000H handheld ultrasonic flow meter is a representative of portable ultrasonic flow meters.
The SI-2000H handheld ultrasonic flowmeter is small in size and light in weight.
It is the representative of the portable ultrasonic flowmeter in the true sense.
It is suitable for on-line calibration,
and patrol detection of liquid flow in various industrial sites.
With non-contact measurement, high measurement accuracy,
large measurement range, battery power, easy operation,
easy to carry, built-in data logger and so on.
Benefits of SI-2000H handheld ultrasonic flow meter
- Quick detection flow velocities of liquids with particulates
- Ideal for Temporary Flow Measurement
- Designed for Multiple Pipe Materials and Sizes
- Simple to Set Up and Use
Features of handheld ultrasonic flow meter
- High precision measurement
- Measurement accuracy is better than ±1%, linearity is 0.5%, repeatability is 0.2%
- Small size and light weight
- Volume: 210 × 90 × 30mm, the host weight is only 0.5kg
- Non-contact measurement
- The magnetic flow ultrasonic sensor is adsorbed on the outer wall of the pipe to complete the flow measurement.
- Large measuring range
- Measurement of pipe flow from DN20 to DN2000 with different types of sensors
- Built-in large-capacity nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery to support continuous operation of the flowmeter for more than 12 hoursLarge screen
- LCD display
- It can display cumulative flow, instantaneous flow, flow rate, working status, etc. at the same time.
- Built-in data logger
- Built-in data logger with a space of 24K bytes and can store 2000 lines of measurement data.
Once launched, the products have been favored by customers,
at China and abroad and have been exported to Japan,
South Korea, Europe, America, and the Middle East,
and have been well received by domestic and foreign customers.
Specifications of SI-2000H handheld ultrasonic flow meter
- Principle: Ultrasonic time difference principle
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Display: 4×16 Western-style dot matrix backlit.
- The LCD display, supporting Chinese, English, Italian and French
- Signal output: 1 channel OCT pulse count (pulse width 6~1000ms, default 200ms)
- Data interface: isolated RS232 serial interface, can be upgraded by a PC computer
- Pipe: steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, aluminum, fiberglass, and other dense pipes, allowing lining.
- Tube inner diameter: 15~6000mm
- Straight pipe section: sensor installation point is best to meet: upstream 10D, downstream 5D, from pump outlet 30D (D is pipe diameter)
- Measuring medium: water, sea water, industrial pollution, acid and alkali, alcohol, beer, various oils, etc.
- Temperature: -30~160°C
- Turbidity: 10000ppm and small bubble content
- Flow rate: 0~±10m/s
- Working environment temperature: Host: -20~60°C; Flow sensor: -30~160°C
- Humidity: Main unit: 85% RH; sensor protection class IP67
- Power supply: 3 built-in 1.2V rechargeable Ni-MH batteries with a capacity of 2000mAH.
- It can work continuously for more than 12 hours with a full charge.
- AC90~260V power adapter can be used for continuous measurement.
- Power consumption: 1W
- Housing material: flame retardant ABS
- Host weight: 390g
Typical Applications of handheld ultrasonic flow meter
The handheld ultrasonic flow meter is mainly used for flow measurement of industrial pipeline fluids,
and is widely used in environmental protection, petrochemical,
metallurgy, paper-making, food, pharmaceutical and other industries.
The SI-2000H ultrasonic flow meter is ideal for flow testing during test and balance.
It is also useful for temporary flow monitoring,
in existing systems to establish baseline demand data.
- Water (hot water, cooling water, potable water, sea water, etc.)
- Petroleum products
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc
- Beverage, food and pharmaceutical processors
- Secondary sewage, waste treatment, etc.
- Power plants, Metallurgy, and miming applications
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection
Optimal Installation Location
Get the Price and Datasheet Now:
Request a Quote
More Featured Products: