Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter is also called single flange DP level transmitter. For liquid, gas or vapor pressure measurement.
Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter also called DP level transmitter/pressure level transmitter. The smart differential pressure transmitter/pressure transmitter is provided with a diaphragm seal. Realize the measurement of liquid level. 4-20mA output. Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter is flange mounted. The isolation diaphragm is very thin and is a weak link in corrosion resistance. So, the material of the wetted diaphragm is 316L, Hastelloy C-276, Monel, tantalum. Suitable for anti-corrosion requirements in different situations. It can be reasonably selected according to the measured medium concentration, humidity, pressure, and other parameters.
HHXA-EJA210E Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter Description:
The high-performance flange mounted differential pressure transmitter HHXA-EJA210E can be used to measure levels of densities of solidifying or precipitating liquids. The HHXA-EJA210E single-flange differential pressure transmitter can also communicate with the HART275/475 Communicator to set and check it. Outputs a 4 to 20 mA DC signal, corresponding to the measured differential pressure. HHXA-EJA210E single flange differential pressure transmitter uses advanced micro-processing technology and digital communication technology. Besides all the functions of conventional intelligence. It also has a series of enhanced functions. Such as zero-point automatic adjustment, remote local control parameter viewing, and adjustment control parameter password lock. At the same time, remote parameter setting, remote control, self-diagnosis, and other functions are performed through the Fieldbus HART protocol.
The HHXA-EJA210E is the Flange-mount Liquid Level Transmitter in the H&HXA-EJA series. Rosemount 3051 and Yokogawa EJA functional alternatives. We also supply an SMT3151LT Differential pressure level transmitter for level measurement.
Extended reading: How to calibrate HART pressure transmitters
HHXA-EJA210E Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter Features:
The single flange level gauge is an extension and development of the pressure transmitter technology. According to the principle that the pressure generated by the liquid of different specific gravity at different heights has a linear relationship. The realization of the volume, liquid height, water, oil and paste Accurate measurement and transmission of weight.
- Innovative indication, intuitive reading and eye-catching. The direction of the observation indicator can be changed according to user needs.
- The structure is simple: there are no movable or elastic elements. Therefore, the reliability is extremely high. The amount of maintenance is very small.
- Easy installation: the built-in structure especially shows this feature. No special tools are required.
- Convenient adjustment: the two potentiometers of zero position and range can arbitrarily carry out zero point migration or range change within the effective range of liquid level detection. The two adjustments do not affect each other.
- Widely used: It is suitable for liquid level measurement of high temperature, high pressure, strong corrosion and other media.
- Large measuring range. Not limited by the height of the storage tank.
- The indicator mechanism is completely isolated from the measured medium. It has good sealing, high reliability and safe use.
- With intrinsically safe explosion-proof and isolation explosion-proof capabilities. Can be used in various hazardous locations
- With anti-blocking design, it can measure the liquid level of the pasty medium.
- Fine and unique zero point, full range, non-linear compensation. To ensure the accuracy of the instrument within the scope of use conditions, long-term stability.
Extended reading: Smart Differential Pressure Transmitter
HHXA-EJA210E Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter images
Specification of Yokogawa HHXA- EJA210E Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter
|HHXA- EJA210||Flange liquid level transmitter|
|E||Linear output 4-20mAdc|
|SF||Linear output 4-20mAdc +HART signal|
|Code||Flange standard (high pressure side flange)|
|A||ANSI American Standard (HG20615)|
|D||DIN European Standard (HG20592)|
|Code||Process connection size|
|ANSI American Standard (HG20615)||DIN European Standard (HG20592)|
|Code||Process connection pressure rating|
|ANSI American Standard (HG20615)||DIN European Standard (HG20592)|
|Code||High pressure side diaphragm|
|A||316 stainless steel|
|Code||High pressure side insert tube length||High pressure side insert cylinder material|
|B||50 mm||316L Stainless steel|
|C||150 mm||316L Stainless steel|
|D||200 mm||316L Stainless steel|
|Code||High pressure side filling fluid|
|D||General silicone oil （-40~104℃）|
|F||High temperature silicone oil （-40~304℃）|
|S||Inert liquid （-40~204℃）|
|Low pressure side structural material||Flange (joint)||Exhaust/drain valve||Isolation diaphragm||Sensor filling fluid|
|22||316 Stainless steel||316 Stainless steel||316 Stainless steel||Silicone oil|
|23||316 Stainless steel||316 Stainless steel||Hastelloy C||Silicone oil|
|24||316 Stainless steel||316 Stainless steel||Monel||Silicone oil|
|25||316 Stainless steel||316 Stainless steel||Tantalum||Silicone oil|
|33||Hastelloy C||Hastelloy C||Hastelloy C||Silicone oil|
|35||Hastelloy C||Hastelloy C||Tantalum||Silicone oil|
|S2||A remote transmission device (with a remote transmission device on the low-voltage side)|
|Code||Shell material||Conduit inlet dimensions|
|A||Low copper aluminum alloy polyurethane coating||M20×1.5|
|B||Low copper aluminum alloy polyurethane coating||1/2-14 NPT|
|D||Stainless steel||1/2-14 NPT|
|M1||0～100% Linear indicator head|
|M4||LCD multi – power digital display head|
|D1||Side discharge valve at the top (only for the low pressure side of the low pressure side without remote transmission)|
|D2||Side discharge valve at the top (only for the low pressure side of the low pressure side without remote transmission)|
|Da||Flameproof ExdIIBT5Gb;(explosion-proof certificate no. : CE16.1163)|
|Fa||Intrinsically safe ExiaIICT4 / T5 / T6Ga;(explosion-proof certificate no. : CE15.2354X)|
|CX||With corresponding 316 flushing ring|
The high performance flange mounted differential pressure transmitter EJA210E, can be used to measure levels of densities of solidifying or precipitating liquids.
EJA210E outputs a 4 to 20 mA DC signal, corresponding to the measured differential pressure.
Its accurate and stable sensor can also measure the static pressure, which can be shown on the integral indicator. Or monitored via BRAIN or HART communications.
Other key features include quick response, remote set-up using communications and self-diagnostics. FOUNDATION Fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA protocol types are also available.
All EJA-E series models in their standard configuration, except for the Fieldbus and PROFIBUS types, are certified as complying with SIL 2 for safety need.
Read more What is a diaphragm seal?
The single-flange pressure / level transmitter can accurately measure the liquid level and density of various containers. There are two types of flat flange and plug-in flange. It is suitable for high viscosity medium or suspended liquid measurement.
- Viscous medium at high temperature;
- Easily crystallized medium;
- Precipitation medium with solid particles or suspended matter;
- Strongly corrosive or highly toxic medium;
- It can eliminate the leakage of the pressure guiding pipe and pollute the surrounding environment. It can avoid the instability of the measurement signal when the isolation liquid is used. The tedious work of frequently supplementing the isolation liquid is required;
- Continuously and accurately measure the interface and density;
- The remote transmission device can avoid the mixing of different instantaneous media, so that the measurement results truly reflect the actual situation of process changes;
- Places with high sanitation requirements;
- Such as in the production of food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Not only the transmitter contacting the media parts meet the hygienic standards, but also should be easy to wash. To prevent cross-contamination of different batches of media.
Pressure level transmitter is good for level measurement. Most of the time, we use submersible hydrostatic level sensor for the level measurement. When you can not use the probe of hydrostatic level sensor, you can try with this pressure level transmitter. Pressure level transmitter, is one type of DP level measure instrument, with the diaphragm.
SMT3151LT Differential pressure (DP) level transmitter a new type of differential pressure (DP) transmitter produced by advanced technology and equipment. Continuous level, flow and differential pressure measurement. Liquid level measurement, is the most common measurement process in continuous production processes, such as: petroleum and chemical industry. The liquid level measuring instrument currently widely used, is the differential pressure level transmitter.
Working principle of Smart differential pressure transmitter
SMT3151DP intelligent differential pressure transmitter uses advanced microprocessor technology and digital communication technology. The basic principle of differential pressure transmitter is: divide a space with sensitive elements (multi-purpose capsule) into two chambers. Introduce pressure into the two chambers separately. The sensor produces displacement (or displacement trend) under the combined action of the two pressures. This displacement is proportional to the pressure difference (differential pressure) between the two chambers. Convert this displacement into a standard signal output that can reflect the magnitude of the differential pressure.
Single flange. VS. Double flange differential pressure level transmitter
- In principle: all are differential pressure transmitters + flange guide pressure;
- In terms of structure: the single flange liquid zd position transmitter has only one flange diaphragm box connected to the high pressure side, and the low pressure side to the atmosphere. The double flange liquid level transmitter is high and low pressure side through oil-filled capillary It is connected with two flanged membrane return boxes. There is also a capillary. The single flange transmitter is installed below, and a capillary is drawn from the low pressure side of the single flange transmitter to the upper flange membrane box.
- In terms of engineering applications: all can only measure the liquid level of fixed density. The single-flange transmitter can only be used for the liquid level of atmospheric equipment that can be imagined with the atmosphere. The double-flange transmitter can be suitable. Answer: Use closed equipment kettle to measure liquid level;
- From the economical point of view, the double flange is definitely more expensive than the single flange. After all, there is one more flange capsule and capillary.
How to choose flange type liquid level transmitter?
Flange level transmitters often require special environmental processing during production. Requires small range and high accuracy. Flange level transmitters are also required to withstand high temperature, corrosion resistance and high overload withstand capability. Therefore, the scope of application must be clearly defined when selecting the flange type liquid level transmitter.
When choosing a flange-type liquid level transmitter, the following factors are mainly considered:
- The measurement object, such as the physical and chemical properties of the measured medium. And working pressure and temperature, installation conditions, speed of liquid level change, etc .;
- Measurement and control requirements. Such as measurement range, measurement accuracy, display method. On-site instructions, long-distance instructions, interface with computer, safety and anti-corrosion. Reliability and construction convenience.
When selecting a double-flange differential pressure transmitter, a very important factor must be paid attention to is the differential pressure level transmitter. It is installed at the bottom of the liquid container. The height of the liquid level is reflected by the gauge pressure signal. In the control process of liquid level measurement in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The container holding the liquid is often under pressure. At this time, the conventional static pressure liquid level transmitter cannot meet the measurement requirements. Due to improvements in the sensor circuit and structure. Improve the practical value of differential pressure liquid level measurement technology in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
We all know that the Yokogawa EJA210E Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter, which commonly used in liquid, gas or vapor pressure measurement.
Sino-Instrument can offer you with HHXA-eja110e\ HHXA-eja530e \ HHXA-eja210a\ HHXA-jx210a. Our transmitters can work for you just like yokogawa level transmitters.
To know how the HHXA-EJA210E can help you Boost your bottom line.
Request a Quote