Liquid chemical level sensor is suitable for chemical storage tanks or chemical processing. Especially for highly corrosive liquids.
In chemical storage tanks or chemical processes, there is a risk of corrosive liquids and explosions. Therefore, the requirements for the liquid level indicator are extremely high. SIRD-702 liquid chemical level sensor is a corrosion-resistant guided wave radar level sensor. The maximum range of anti-corrosion guided wave radar level meter can reach 20 meters. It is used to measure the liquid of strong acid and strong alkali. Such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid, strong alkali and sodium hydroxide. SIRD-702 liquid chemical level sensor adopts all PTFE sealed cable or rod antenna.
Features of Corrosive Liquid Chemical Level Sensor
- The guided wave radar level meter is highly versatile. It is suitable for the measurement of acids, alkalis or other corrosive media
- Anti-hanging material. The unique circuit design and sensor structure of the guided wave radar level meter make its measurement not affected by the hanging material of the sensor. No regular cleaning is required to avoid false measurements.
- Maintenance-free. The guided wave radar level gauge has no moving parts during the measurement process. There is no damage to mechanical parts and no maintenance is required.
- Anti-jamming. Contact measurement by guided wave radar level meter. Strong anti-interference ability, can overcome the influence of steam, foam and stirring on the measurement.
- Accurate and reliable. The measurement volume of the guided wave radar level gauge is diversified, which makes the measurement more accurate. The measurement is not affected by environmental changes, with high stability and long service life.
Specifications of SIRD-702 GWR Corrosive Liquid Chemical Level Sensor
|Suitable for Medium:||Liquid, especially corrosive liquids|
|Application:||Acids, bases or other corrosive media|
|Explosion-proof Grade:||Exia IIC T6 Ga/Exd IIC T6 Gb|
|Antenna:||Full PTFE sealing cable type or rod antenna|
|The Scene Display:||Four LCD/Can be programmed|
|Power Source:||Two-wire (DC24V) ； Four-wire（DC24V/AC220V）|
|Connection:||Flange (optional) / Thread|
Ultrasonic Tank Level Sensors
Ultrasonic Level Sensing is a low-cost liquid level measurement technology. Ultrasonic Level Sensing sensors and transmitters are used for tank or river level measurement. Ultrasonic Level Sensing does not need to contact the medium, can be continuously measured, low cost. Therefore, Ultrasonic Level Sensing is very popular among users. Ultrasonic liquid level sensors are available in general and intrinsically safe types. Output 4~20mA standard signal or output the measurement result to the secondary meter through RS-485. Meets the system’s automatic control.
Float Switch Level Sensors for chemical processing
Float level sensors are continuous level sensors. Float level gauges use magnetic floats as measuring elements. magnetic float that rises and falls as liquid levels change. The movement of the float will generate a magnetic field. The sensor’s internal resistance changes linearly, and the intelligent converter converts the resistance change into a 4~20mA standard current signal. It can display the liquid level percentage, 4~20mA current and liquid level value on the spot. It can also output the switching value signal to conduct liquid Bit switch control.
Anti-corrosive Submersible Level Transmitter
A submersible level transmitter made of PTFE is perfect in the harshest applications. Like Acid and alkali environment, Sludge and Slurries. Anti-corrosive Submersible Level Transmitter utilizes the linear change law of liquid height, density, and pressure. It converts the change of liquid level into linear 4-20mADC standard signal output. Integrate temperature compensation calibration technology. Easy installation. Anti-corrosive Submersible Level Transmitter adopts a two-wire system. 4 ～ 20mA output. 24V DC power supply. ATEX, 3 wire, remote mount transmitter optional.
Extended reading: Radar Level Meter for Corrosive Liquids
What are the different types of level sensors?
Common liquid level sensors are:
Float type liquid level sensor, magnetostrictive liquid level sensor,
Capacitive liquid level sensor, resistance liquid level sensor,
Radar level sensor, laser level sensor,
Ultrasonic liquid level sensor, pressure sensor,
Bubble level sensor, isotope level sensor,
Thermodynamic liquid level sensor
There’re are 7 main types of level transmitters that Sino-Instroffers. Each type of transmitter works in a different way and makes it useful for different types of processes.
Can capacitive sensor detect water?
Yes. You can buy a capacitive pressure sensor installed at the bottom of the tank. The current output by the capacitive pressure sensor reflects the level of the water level.
What are the flow and level sensors?
1. Flow sensor is a kind of detection instrument used to detect the flow parameters of liquid, gas and other media and convert it to other forms of signals for output. The flow sensor has many advantages such as small size, lightweight, intuitive and clear reading, high reliability, and no pressure loss.
2. Level sensor is a sensor that can replace manual measurement. The liquid level sensor can convert the height of the liquid level into an electrical signal for output, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling the liquid level.
What is the ultrasonic level sensor?
Ultrasonic Level Sensing is a low-cost liquid level measurement technology. Ultrasonic Level Sensing sensors and transmitters are used for tank or river level measurement. Ultrasonic Level Sensing does not need to contact the medium, can be continuously measured at, low cost. Therefore, Ultrasonic Level Sensing is very popular among users. Ultrasonic liquid level sensors are available in general and intrinsically safe types. Output 4~20mA standard signal or output the measurement result to the secondary meter through RS-485. Meets the system’s automatic control.
Sino-Inst offers over 10 GWR Corrosive Liquid Chemical Level Sensors for level measurement. About 50% of these are Guided Radar level meters, 40% is the tank level sensor.
A wide variety of GWR Corrosive Liquid Chemical Level Sensors options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of Guided Wave radar level measurement instrumentation, located in China.
Request a Quote