High temperature pressure switch meets the needs of industrial use in special environments with high temperature and high pressure. The current maximum temperature can withstand 300℃.
The high temperature pressure switch pressure set point can reach 30MPa. The product is a fully electronic structure, and the front end adopts an oil-filled piezoresistive pressure sensor with isolation membrane. Through high-precision A/D conversion, processed by a microprocessor. On-site display, and output one analog quantity and four switching quantities plus 485 communication.
Sino-Inst offers a variety of Pressure Switches for pressure control. If you have any questions, please contact our sales engineers.
Specifications of High Temperature Pressure Switch
|Pressure range:||Conventional (-0.1~0…0.1 0.25 0.4 0.6 1.0 1.6 2.5 4 6 10 16 25 40 60 100 160) MPa|
Micro pressure (0~1 2 5 10 25 40 60 100) kPa
|Overload capacity||150% (>10MPa) 200% (≤10MPa)|
|Output form||Relay output, normally open normally closed|
|Output relay capacity||220V AC 5A|
|Power supply||220V AC; 24V DC; 380V AC|
|Setting range||The control point can be set in the full range section, and the anti-fluctuation hysteresis setting.|
|Accurate degree||0.5% FS|
|Measuring medium||Gas, water, oil|
|Connection size||G1/2 (four-point water pipe thread)|
M20*1.5 (pressure gauge interface)
G1/4 (two divisions of thread)
Guess You’ll Like: Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitter
What can the high temperature pressure switch do?
- The high temperature resistant pressure switch is to amplify the pressure signal through a high-precision instrument amplifier. The data is collected and processed by a high-speed MCU. The built-in precision sensor is used for compensation. It is a high-precision device that detects pressure and liquid level signals. Realizes pressure and liquid level monitoring and control. .
- It is widely used in automation systems for measuring gas and liquid pressure in chemical engineering, machinery, hydrology, electric power, environmental protection, etc. Because the adjustment is convenient and flexible, and the installation is simple, it can replace most occasions where liquid level switches are used.
- The core of the product adopts a new type of intelligent micro-processing chip, with stable functions and practical performance.
- LED displays the current pressure or level value.
- The pressure or liquid level can be set to start or stop according to your needs.
- Three units of four LED products can be selected according to customer needs: Mpa KG.F/CM2, PSI.
- High and low pressure or liquid level alarm points can be set. And output to the control equipment through a relay or optocoupler; output dual-circuit relay (single pole double throw) switch value.
- Two relays/two optocouplers/with 4-20mA/0-10V output can be selected.
- It adopts high-precision pressure sensor, which has higher accuracy than mechanical high temperature pressure switch. It has small hysteresis, fast response, stable and reliable. There is no dead zone adjustment, and the relay action pressure point can be set arbitrarily within the entire range.
- Use the buttons to adjust the action pressure, which is easy to use and more flexible. Protection grade: IP65, which can be used in harsh environments.
What is the difference between a pressure switch and a pressure sensor?
Pressure sensor is the most commonly used sensor in industrial practice. A sensor that can sense pressure and convert it into a usable output signal. The pressure switch is to open or close the system under a certain pressure to realize the detection, display, alarm and control signal output of the medium pressure signal. Ensure that the system is operating normally. Then the pressure sensor and the pressure switch are used as pressure-related instruments at the same time. What is the difference in the use of the two?
The pressure switch is a kind of switch as its name implies, but this kind of switch is a pressure set in advance. When the measured medium reaches this pressure, the switch can be turned on or off automatically. The pressure switch must be given a pressure value in advance, and then turn the switch on or off. Used for simple control, they are all on-off outputs.
The pressure sensor can output not only analog signal, but also digital signal output. Digital signal processing is more convenient, and remote transmission is also possible. The pressure sensor is composed of a pressure-sensitive element and a conversion circuit, which uses the pressure of the measured medium to act on the pressure-sensitive element to produce a small change in current or voltage output.
Sensors often need to be used in conjunction with external amplifier circuits to complete the process from pressure detection to control and display. Since the pressure sensor is a primary element, the signal feedback from the pressure sensor needs to be processed, analyzed, stored, and controlled by the measurement and control system. Make industrial automation equipment and engineering operation control more intelligent.
In terms of price, pressure sensors are naturally more expensive than pressure switches, because pressure sensors have internal signal conditioning circuits. But considering the service life and safety, the cost performance of the pressure sensor is much higher than that of the pressure switch. The after-sales service, product reputation, and market differences of pressure sensors are better than pressure switches. Obviously, the pressure sensor should be preferred.
The above is the difference between a pressure sensor and a pressure switch. I hope that the introduction of the editor can provide some help to everyone’s use.
Featured high temperature-high pressure transducer
You may like:
- High Frequency Dynamic Pressure Sensor
- Intrinsically Safe vs Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitters
- Pressure Sensor Calibration Case: Third-party Calibration Certificate
- Differential Pressure Transmitter Installation Guide
- Use Differential Pressure Transmitter to Measure Liquid Level
- MEMS Pressure Sensors
- Application Analysis of Intelligent Pressure Transmitter
- Differential Pressure Flow Meters
- Water Pressure Transducers
Sino-Inst offers over 10 Electronic Pressure Switches for pressure measurement. About 50% of these are liquid pressure swithces, 40% is gas pressure switches.
It is widely used in hydropower, tap water, petroleum, chemical, machinery, hydraulic and other industries to measure, display and control the pressure of fluid media on site.
A wide variety of High Temperature Pressure Switches options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of High Temperature Pressure Switch instrumentation, located in China.
Request a Quote
High Temperature Pressure Switch for Sale| Stainless Steel
High temperature pressure switch meets the needs of industrial use in special environments with high temperature and high pressure. The current maximum
Product SKU: High Temperature Pressure Switch
Product Brand: Sino-Inst
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 150
Price Valid Until: 2059-09-30
Product In-Stock: InStock