Do you know the difference between Pressure Transmitter vs Pressure Gauge? Pressure transmitters and pressure gauges are industrial process instruments used to measure the pressure of media.
Understanding the difference between Pressure Transmitter vs Pressure Gauge is something we should do before choosing a transmitter and a pressure gauge. Only in this way can we choose suitable products. Here we explain in detail the difference between Pressure Transmitter vs Pressure Gauge.
Featured Industrial Pressure Transmitters
Read more about: Calculation Of Pressure Drop
Difference list: Pressure Transmitter vs Pressure Gauge
The difference between a pressure transmitter and a pressure gauge are:
- The standard instrument accuracy required for pressure transmitter calibration is much higher than the standard instrument accuracy required for pressure gauges.
- The pressure gauge only needs to verify the relationship between a pair of input and output, while the pressure transmitter may need to verify the relationship between input and communication data.
- The calibration of the pressure gauge must have the corresponding measurement qualification, and the pressure transmitter is generally not required except for the production plant and new construction.
- The precision of the pressure gauge is poor, there is no output, and the manual operator cannot be used. Generally, 5 points are checked, and the back and forth difference is different. The intelligent pressure transmitter generally only needs to calibrate the zero point and full scale.
- The output of the pressure gauge is a scale indication, which is displayed by itself. The pressure transmitter is a current output and must be connected to an ammeter of the corresponding accuracy level for display.
More Pressure Measurement Solutions
Sino-Inst is a manufacturer of Pressure Transmitter. We offer more than 50 types of Transmitters. Main products include compact pressure transmitters, industrial pressure transmitters, differential pressure transmitters, single crystal silicon pressure transmitters, diffused silicon pressure transmitters , Diaphragm pressure transmitter, high temperature pressure transmitter, explosion-proof pressure transmitter, pressure transmitter, custom pressure transmitter, with remote pressure transmitter, 316 diaphragm pressure transmitter.
Sino-Inst’s Pressure Transmitters are the most commonly used sensors in industrial applications. Widely used in water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent building, production control, aerospace, military industry, petrochemical industry, oil well, electric power, ship, machine tool, pipeline and other industries.
Sino-Inst’s entire team is well trained, so we can ensure that each customer’s needs are met. If you need any help with your product requirements, whether it is a Pressure Transmitter, level sensors, or other equipment, please give us a call.
Request a Quote
Wu Peng, born in 1980, is a highly respected and accomplished male engineer with extensive experience in the field of automation. With over 20 years of industry experience, Wu has made significant contributions to both academia and engineering projects.
Throughout his career, Wu Peng has participated in numerous national and international engineering projects. Some of his most notable projects include the development of an intelligent control system for oil refineries, the design of a cutting-edge distributed control system for petrochemical plants, and the optimization of control algorithms for natural gas pipelines.