Molasses flow meters are a type of flow meter used for molasses flow measurement. Molasses are common high viscosity liquids. So Molasses flow meters are flow meters that can be used to measure various high viscosity liquids. Can common electromagnetic flowmeters be used to measure high viscosity liquids? What about the Coriolis mass flow meter?
Perhaps after the introduction of this article, you will understand.
Properties of molasses
What is molasses:
Molasses is a viscous, dark brown, semi-liquid object. It mainly contains sucrose. The content of pantothenic acid in sucrose is higher, reaching 37mg/kg. In addition, the biotin content is also considerable. It is easy to be mixed into soybean molasses and molasses fermentation liquid.
- Molasses is a brownish yellow viscous liquid, with the fragrance of yeast and the sweetness of molasses;
- The content of CP is high, 3-6%;
- High sugar content, generally 42-50%. Low energy density, good taste. Fast digestion and absorption, and the price is lower than corn (2346, 2.00, 0.09%).
- Contain vitamins, minerals, bacterial proteins, nucleic acids, surface active substances and growth-promoting factors (biologically active substances) and other ingredients.
- Anti-acid and alkali, anti-oxidation, strong chelating ability to divalent cations. It can form organic chelating trace elements with metal ions. Promote the absorption and utilization of minerals by livestock and poultry.
The above is a detailed introduction to what molasses is.
Choosing right molasses flow meters
For the properties of molasses. There are 4 types of flow meters that can be used as molasses flow meters.
Sino-Inst, Manufacturer for Molasses Flow Meters-High Viscosity Liquids Solution
Sino-Inst’s Molasses Flow Meters, made in China, Having good Quality, With better price. Our flow measurement instruments are widely used in China, India, Pakistan, the US, and other countries.
Wu Peng, born in 1980, is a highly respected and accomplished male engineer with extensive experience in the field of automation. With over 20 years of industry experience, Wu has made significant contributions to both academia and engineering projects.
Throughout his career, Wu Peng has participated in numerous national and international engineering projects. Some of his most notable projects include the development of an intelligent control system for oil refineries, the design of a cutting-edge distributed control system for petrochemical plants, and the optimization of control algorithms for natural gas pipelines.