A sludge flow meter refers to a flow meter that can be used to measure the flow of sludge.
What kind of flowmeter can be used for sludge flow measurement?
According to the characteristics of the sludge medium, the flow rate of the sludge can be measured by using an electromagnetic flowmeter. The electrode material uses a tantalum electrode. The lining material uses a ceramic material or tetrafluoroethylene. This can solve the flow measurement condition of the sludge.
Sludge treatment (sludge treatment) refers to the reduction, stabilization, and harmless processing of sludge such as thickening, tempering, dewatering, stabilization, drying, or incineration. The higher the degree of sewage treatment, the more sludge residues that need to be treated.
Why use an electromagnetic flowmeter to measure the sludge flow rate?
The main reason for using an electromagnetic flowmeter to solve the flow of sludge is its low cost, high measurement accuracy, and good stability. Many flows measuring instruments can meet this requirement.
Featured Sludge flow meters
Learn More about Sludge Treatment
Before sludge treatment, we must first understand the classification of sludge:
- Treatment of physicochemical sludge discharged from sedimentation tank or thickening tank of waterworks. It is a medium and fine-grained organic and inorganic mixed sludge. The compressibility and dehydration performance are average.
- The remaining activated sludge discharged from the secondary settling tank of the domestic sewage plant is hydrophilic, fine-grained organic sludge, with poor compressibility and poor dehydration performance.
- Treatment of physicochemical and biochemical mixed sludge discharged from the thickening tank produced by industrial wastewater treatment. It is a medium-fine-grained mixed sludge. The dewatering performance of the fiber-containing body is better. The other compressibility and dewatering performance are average.
- The physical and chemical fine-grained sludge produced by the physical method and chemical method discharged from the thickening tank from the industrial wastewater treatment. It belongs to the fine-grained inorganic sludge. The compressibility and dewatering performance are general.
- Physical and chemical precipitation of coarse-grained sludge produced by industrial wastewater treatment. It belongs to coarse-grained hydrophobic inorganic sludge. It has good compressibility and dewatering performance.
You may like:
Paddle wheel flow meter Features Has good anti-interference Strong signal transmission capability (the farthest transmission is 300 meters) Stable quality and low failure rate Superior performance-price ratio Wide range measurement. All measurement parameters can be adjusted independently. Output 4-20mA or Read More
Piston flow meter technology Piston-type flowmeters are commonly used for flow measurement of fuel dispensers. Its structure includes a housing, an upper cover, a lower cover, a piston, a crankshaft, and a distribution valve. The inner cavity of the housing Read More
Step 1: Magnetic Flowmeter Installation environment requirements In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stable and reliable, the following requirements should be paid attention to when choosing the installation location: Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong Read More
Solvent flow meter – Oval Gear An Oval Gear flowmeter as a mechanical flow meter is a common type of Volumetric Flow Meter. It can measure the volume flow of high viscosity and corrosive Solvent fluids. High measurement accuracy; The installation pipeline Read More
Industrial Grease Flow meters are different from grease guns or grease meters. Industrial Grease Flow meters need to deal with more complex conditions. The pipe diameter can range from DN10 to DN200, or even larger. So how to choose the Read More
Chilled Water Flow Meter Types Featured Chilled Water Flow Meters Extended reading:What is the K-factor in a flow meter?Cryogenic Flow Meters|Liquid Nitrogen-Liquid Oxygen-LNG fluids What are the limitations of electromagnetic flowmeters at low temperatures? Electromagnetic flowmeter transmitters are bound by Read More
2 inch water flow meter also written as 2″ flow meter. If you are planning to buy a 2 inch water flow meter, please be sure to read this article. How much is a 2 inch water flow meter? And Read More
Sewage flow meter, also known as a wastewater flow meter. The sewage flow meter measures the flow of various sewages in pipes and open channels. Common sewage flow meters are magnetic flow meters, non-contact ultrasonic flow meters, etc. Industries like Read More
Specifications of Slurry Flow Meter Measurement medium: mud, pulp, cement slurry Product classification: compact type slurry flow meter, Remote type slurry flow meter Measurement error: ± 1.0% or ± 0.5% Dielectric conductivity:> 5μs / cm Measurable velocity range: 0.1m / Read More
What is a turbine flow meter? Turbine flow meter advantages and disadvantages Turbine Meter Advantages The cost is moderate. Very good at clean, low viscosity fluids of moderate velocity and a steady rate. Turndown is very good as it can Read More
Guess You’ll Like: What is a hydraulic flow meter? How does a hydraulic flow meter work? Hydraulic flow meter calibration High pressure hydraulic flow meter Featured Digital Flow Meters for Hydraulic Oil You may like: High-Temperature Oval Gear Heating oil Read More
Common sanitary flow meters are sanitary magnetic flow meters and sanitary turbine flow meters
. Composed of 304/316 stainless steel. A Sanitary flowmeter with Tri-Clamp fittings is easier to install and disassemble. Suitable for the food hygiene industry. Featured Sanitary Flow Read More
Sino-Inst offers Sludge flow meter products. About 85% of these are Magnetic flow meters, 3% are Ultrasonic water meters. A wide variety of Sludge flow meter options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
The top-selling countries or regions are China, India, and Israel, which supply 99%, 1%, and 1% of sewage flow meter respectively. Sludge flow meter products are most popular in Domestic Market, Mid East, and North America. You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, with ISO9001, and Other certifications.