Deep Well water level sensor is to apply Hydrostatic Level Sensor to deep well. Well water level sensor submerged in deep well work together with submersible water pump. Range within 300m ～ 1000m.
Deep Wells Water level sensor is based on the principle that the measured liquid pressure is proportional to the height of the liquid. The piezoresistive effect of the advanced foreign isolated silicon diffused sensor is used. Change to electrical signal. After temperature compensation and linear correction, convert to 4-20mA standard electrical signal. Well water level sensor submerged in deep well work together with water pump. It is extremely difficult to replace and submit an inspection. Therefore, it adopts stainless steel cable, waterproof, sealing ring, and other four-level seals. Special cables and special water sealing technology make the transmitter highly reliable and stable.
Features of Deep Well Water Level Sensor:
- Suitable for deep well / groundwater level monitoring. Large measuring range: up to 500-1000 meters.
- Military factory grade steel cable. Cable diameter φ10mm.
- Three European waterproof technology. 50MPa high pressure waterproof test.
- Triple lightning protection. Core lightning protection motherboard.
- Easy to install. Just connect two wires.
Specifications of Deep Well Water Level Sensor
|Range||Various ranges within 300m ～ 1000m|
|Medium temperature||－20 ℃ ～ 70 ℃|
|Ambient temperature||－10 ℃ ～ 60 ℃|
|Supply voltage||DC 24V (12V ～ 32V)|
|Load characteristics||Current output type≤500Ω; Voltage output type: ≥3KΩ|
|Insulation resistance||＞ 100MΩ|
|level of accuracy||Class A: 0.2 Class B: 0.5 Class|
|Non-linear||± 0.2% F.S|
|Hysteresis and reproducibility||± 0.1% F.S|
|Long-term stability||± 0.1% F.S / y|
|Thermal zero drift||± 0.03 ％ F.S / ℃|
|Maximum working pressure||2 times the range|
|Electrical connections||Stainless steel cable connection|
|Material of external parts||Stainless steel / 316 stainless steel|
|Shell material||Stainless steel / 316 stainless steel|
|Measuring medium||Oil, water and other media compatible with 316 stainless steel|
Applications of Deep Well Water Level Sensor
- Suitable for deep water level measurement of deep wells and groundwater;
- Pumping stations, reservoirs, water channels and other water supply and sewage projects;
- The pressure and oil level of the gas field in the oil field;
- Ships and marine equipment;
- Groundwater resource management;
Submersible pressure transmitter for level measurement
By videos below, you can know more about submersible pressure transmitter for level measurement：
Video source: https://www.youtube.com/embed/EMotg3BQjlI?rel=0
How this Water Level Sensor Works
Well Water Level Sensor is one type of Hydrostatic Level Sensor.
The basic working principle of Hydrostatic Level Sensor is static pressure level measurement.
In liquid, the pressure generated at a certain depth is generated by the weight of the medium itself above the measurement point. It is proportional to the density of the medium and the local acceleration of gravity.
The formula P = ρgh reflects the proportional relationship between them.
Where P = pressure, ρ = medium density, g = gravity acceleration, h = depth of measurement point.
Therefore, the physical quantity measured by the input liquid level gauge is actually pressure. It can be understood by the calibration unit mH2O of the input level gauge. The actual liquid level must be obtained by conversion after knowing the two parameters of density and gravity acceleration. In the industrial field, such conversion is usually performed by a secondary instrument or PLC.
The Hydrostatic Level Sensor mainly measures corrosive liquids such as hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, etc. Or chemical and electroplating wastewater. Mainly used in measuring corrosive media. It has the advantages of strong corrosion resistance and stable performance.
Deep Well Water Level Sensor Installation:
Well Water Level Sensor and oil pipe (water pipe) go down to install together:
- The deep well liquid level transmitter should use the special ferrule fixing cable for the matching oil pipe (water pipe). Prevent crushing and damaging the cable. The sensor part should be installed vertically to prevent the sediment and other impurities from burying or blocking the transmitter probe part.
- The three-way outlet part is filled with special sealant pad and sealant. Use a wrench to tighten the compression nut. Prevent air leakage.
- The entire signal line leads to the interior of the power distribution cabinet. Prevent rainwater at the terminal from penetrating into the cable to cause damage. The transmitter is used for the installation of hydrology, seismic monitoring wells and reservoir dams.
- When the transmitter is used alone for downhole measurement. When the cable length is greater than 100 meters, an additional load-bearing wire rope should be added. Go down with the signal cable together. Protect the signal cable to prevent the signal cable from being damaged due to excessive force.
Well Water Level Sensor calibration method:
Unscrew the protective cover. You can see the zero and full range resistors. External standard power supply and ammeter (above 0.2 pole). To adjust. Proceed as follows:
◆ In the case of no liquid in the transmitter. Adjust the zero resistor. Make it output current 4mA.
◆ Transmitter is filled to full scale. Adjust the full-scale resistor. Make the output current 20mA,
◆ Repeat the above steps two or three times. Until the signal is normal.
◆ The adjustment is completed. Tighten the protective cover.
Precautions for using Well Water Level Sensor:
- When the static pressure input type liquid level gauge is installed. The pressure tube must be inserted vertically into the measured medium;
- For media with impurities or crystals. The head of the gas collector must be cleaned regularly. To prevent clogging;
Comparative analysis – 7 Tank Level Measurement Sensors
How do I check the water level in my well?
If it is a deep well, the range is wide. Can only be measured in water. Pressure type liquid level transmitter can be used in the water.
How does the water level sensor work?
The liquid level sensor mainly has contact type and non-contact type. Different water level sensors have different working principles.
1. The first type is contact. Including single flange static pressure / double flange differential pressure liquid level transmitter, float type liquid level transmitter, magnetic liquid level transmitter, input type liquid level transmitter, electric inner float level transmission Devices, electric float level transmitters, capacitive level transmitters, magnetostrictive level transmitters, service level transmitters, etc.
2. The second type is non-contact. Divided into ultrasonic liquid level transmitter, radar liquid level transmitter, etc.
Deep Wells Water level sensor is designed for deep well level measurement. It effectively solves the problem of deep well liquid level measurement difficulty. Sino-Inst offers over 50 water level sensors. About 50% of these are Submersible level Transmitter, 40% are water meters, and 40% are level meters.
A wide variety of water level sensors options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of Submersible Pressure Transmitter , located in China. The top supplying country is China (Mainland). You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, with ISO9001, ISO14001 certification.
Request a Quote