Water Level Monitoring Sensors can be used to detect changes in water level. The Water Level Monitoring Sensor and other control equipment work together to form the Water Level Monitoring System. The Water Level Monitoring Sensor/System is used to monitor the discharge of industrial wastewater and urban sewage. This is the development direction of smart cities. Let’s talk about Water Level Monitoring Sensor/System for Sewage-Wastewater in detail below.
Featured Water Level Monitoring Sensors
Wastewater/sewage pipe network flow and liquid level online monitoring solution
The online monitoring system for the flow and liquid level of the drainage/sewage pipe network is an important part of the intelligent drainage construction in Anhui. Through this system, the management department can globally grasp the operating status of the drainage pipe network, effectively identify the silting pipe section, and discover the abnormality of the manhole cover in time. In order to quickly respond to flood prevention and protect residents’ travel safety.
On-site monitoring equipment composition:
- Well monitoring RTU: battery-powered, IP68 waterproof RTU
- Water level detection equipment: drop-in level gauge (ultrasonic level gauge and other level gauges can also be used)
- Manhole cover status detection equipment: travel switch (limit switch)
System implementation instructions
1) The limit switch is installed under the manhole cover. When the manhole cover was closed, it just touched the contact of the travel switch. When the manhole cover is moved, the contact state of the limit switch changes. Such as from “open” to “closed”. And output this state change signal to the manhole monitoring RTU through the cable.
2) The probe of the throw-in water level gauge is installed at the bottom of the manhole and fixed firmly. Real-time detection of water level data in the manhole. And output the data to the manhole monitoring RTU through the cable.
3) Under normal circumstances, the well monitoring RTU regularly (time interval can be set) transmits the status and water level data of the well cover to the monitoring center through the GPRS/CDMA/4G/NB-IoT network. When the state of the manhole cover changes or the water level data exceeds the preset alarm value. The well-monitoring RTU reports alarm information to the monitoring center in real-time.
4) The center’s drainage pipe network monitoring system software dynamically displays the water level data and manhole cover status of each manhole. It provides query, statistics, and analysis functions, and prompts alarm information in various forms such as pop-up windows, prompt sounds, and short messages.
- Monitor the water level of the wells at the important nodes of the pipeline network, and detect the siltation and blockage of the pipeline network in time.
- Monitor the status of the manhole cover, and immediately alarm when the manhole cover is lost or displaced.
- Provide timely warning information on the operation of the pipeline network to provide a decision-making basis for emergency flood prevention work.
- Diagnose the bottleneck pipe section in the drainage pipe network, and provide a basis for the pipe network transformation.
- Provide analytical data for evaluating the drainage capacity of low-lying and flood-prone areas.
- Trace the historical status of the pipeline network operation to assist in accident analysis.
Extended reading: Radar Level Sensor Working Principle
Water Level Sensor Working Principle
The function of the water level sensor is to detect the water level. The water level sensor is widely used in electrical appliances and industrial equipment that require water level control. The water level sensor can realize the function of water shortage protection.
Principle of water level sensor:
The water level sensor has a sensor. Transform the sensed water level signal into a current signal.
There are many types of water level sensors, so their specific measurement principles are different.
If you need to learn more. You can refer to:
Differential pressure type liquid level measuring instrument;
Float level measuring instrument;
Electric liquid level measuring instrument;
Ultrasonic liquid level measuring instrument;
Radar liquid level measuring instruments, etc.
Extended reading: Capacitive water level sensor
More level measurement solutions
Tank Level Gauges & Indicators
List of Radar Level Sensors
Point Level Measurement Sensors
How does a capacitive liquid level sensor work?
Contact and Non-contact | Capacitive water level sensor
Capacitive Fuel Level Sensor
Sulfuric Acid Storage Tank Level Measurement-Radar Level Sensor
Ultrasonic level transmitter VS Radar level transmitter
Powder Silo/Bin Level Measurement and Control System
Water Tank Level Sensors for Level Control
Water depth sensor- Water level sensor Solutions
Extended Reading: Wireless Water Meter
Sino-Inst offers over 50 Water Level Monitoring sensors/Systems for Sewage-Wastewater. About 50% of these are Radar level meters, 40% is magnetic level sensor.
A wide variety of Tank Level Gauges & Indicators for Water Level Monitoring sensors/Systems for Sewage-Wastewater options are available to you, such as free samples, paid samples.
Sino-Inst is a globally recognized supplier and manufacturer of Water Level Monitoring Sensor/System for Sewage-Wastewater instrumentation, located in China.
Request a Quote